Who created a better Halo? Bungie with Reach, or 343 with Halo 4?

#21xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:02:12 PM
Grizzmeister posted...
I voted for Halo: Reach being better simply because Halo 4 doesnít yet feel like a complete game. Donít get me wrong, Iím enjoying playing 343ís Halo game but it has so many issues ranging from weapon balance to network problems that I canít really call it better than Reach. Maybe Halo 5 on the Xbox 720 will finally be the definitive Halo experience but until then the high-water mark for the series is still Halo 2 in my book.

What do you think needs to be added to Halo 4 to make it more "complete"?
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#22GrizzmeisterPosted 4/28/2013 12:34:06 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Grizzmeister posted...
I voted for Halo: Reach being better simply because Halo 4 doesnít yet feel like a complete game. Donít get me wrong, Iím enjoying playing 343ís Halo game but it has so many issues ranging from weapon balance to network problems that I canít really call it better than Reach. Maybe Halo 5 on the Xbox 720 will finally be the definitive Halo experience but until then the high-water mark for the series is still Halo 2 in my book.

The weapons need to be tuned to feel more unique and more situation specific.

When someone drops out of a map someone else needs to be plugged in to take their place pronto.

Fix the on-line mode! At times the lag is unbelievable for a game released in 2012. Seriously, Unreal Tournament on my Sega Dreamcast using just a 56k modem ran better most of the time. BTW, Iíve got my 360 in my routerís DMZ (I assigned it a static IP to avoid any NAT issues) so every other on-line enabled game I play runs silky smooth. Only Halo 4 lags so bad that at times itís unplayable. : (
---
"Deeds, not words"
#23SterlingFoxPosted 4/28/2013 1:26:36 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

Why do you question anybody who says Halo Reach is better, demanding an explanation, but then let anybody who likes Halo 4 more pass?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#24bd0g5Posted 4/28/2013 2:12:38 PM
Both were horrible when they launched. Reach post TU was pretty fun and halo 4 keeps slowly getting better. Halo 4 will probably end up being a better game if they fix all the bull****
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#25PathlessBulletPosted 4/28/2013 2:14:25 PM
Bungie created a game that was more traditional to Halo. 343 created a better game.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#26xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:47:45 AM
Bump.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#27rct two rules 3Posted 5/8/2013 3:42:16 AM
Both are awful games. I guess Reach is worse since it was the first game in the series to try to off the franchise with how horrible it is.
---
Currently Playing: SC2 and FE:A
Forever a Sone
#28Draken789Posted 5/8/2013 4:32:08 AM
Reach, because I still played it for a while with friends and found it mostly entertaining.

Halo 4 killed the series for most of the people in my circle, including myself.
#29shin_mcgooPosted 5/8/2013 10:35:38 AM
Draken789 posted...
Reach, because I still played it for a while with friends and found it mostly entertaining.

Halo 4 killed the series for most of the people in my circle, including myself.

Same with my Halo-playing friends. We all played Halo 4 a few weeks then slowly stopped.
Some went back to Reach or H3, others have are just done with Halo.
---
"I will weep when there are no more worlds to conquer."
#30Moody_DroidPosted 5/8/2013 11:07:03 AM
every aspect of halo: reach was terrible
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17