I remade Basin in Halo 4.

#11RAGEface14Posted 4/28/2013 12:13:32 PM
Put one-way shields in your lifts so it propels you out and people can't jump back in like morons.
---
There is no need to display that you have no idea what
you're talking about. -Iderivedx
#12That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:16:18 PM
I'm trying to get underwater right now, but the game keeps respawning me on the mass of other points on the map. This could take a while.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#13That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:23:28 PM
Yeah, I just deleted all of the respawn points and replaced them.
---
#14JaidabeccaPosted 4/28/2013 12:28:10 PM
Well, the game we played was an FFA so IDK which team's spawns they were spawned on.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#15__balePosted 4/28/2013 1:09:55 PM
TMoney650 posted...
omg YES ive been waiting for this since November 6 thank you based god

THIS

im sure with your knowledge of the game this **** will be flawless
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#16That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:25:05 PM
Edited the map again.

Added a few more railings to the bottom floor, made it so the spawns shouldn't ever flip. I also added some more shield doors to the lifts, which should ensure that players always get up the lift. I think the problem last time was because two people collided into each other, slowing both of their velocities so they couldn't get out.

I moved the boltshots from the corner hallway to under the ramp outside on the first floor, and placed needlers in their original location. Sadly, ordnance can't be modified to show up only in specific gametypes, so the map isn't really suitable for doubles or free for all. I could fix that by using traditional drops instead of initial ordnance, though.

I added a jump up from the rockets to the second floor, and a jump up from inside the bases to the snipers. There's also now a "complex" jump between the two first floors. It isn't a necessarily hard jump, but you have to make four jumps with no cover, so it isn't as easy to run the flag straight through the middle of the map in a CTF game. But in a slayer gametype, it allows players to move between sides of the map without the other team seeing if said team is camping the top.

There are also two jumps that no one seemed to realize were in the map, as I guess they aren't that obvious on the first play through. The brace next to the sniper can be used to quickly jump from the second to the third floor, and the corner hallway has a jump that leads to the second floor.
---
#17MsheridanTREATDPosted 4/28/2013 9:25:16 PM
bd0g5 posted...
I quickly played your map and got stuck on a lift

good job good effort

LMFAO TREATED lrn2forge =\
---
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL