Halo 4 is an EVOLUTION of a franchise

#11DvoloS88Posted 4/28/2013 9:33:24 AM
MsheridanTREATD posted...
elitewarrior500 posted...
I agree to an extent but your on the wrong message board to be talking positive about this game. Seriously just ignore the list of trolls that will soon follow.

u mad cause u bad

Little boy, you are the official voice of the bullied virgin who hops on his little pc to do some internet bullying safe behind his computer because in real life no body likes you and I would break your nose with my forehead. I believe you once called me a virgin correct? That's kind of impossible when I have a daughter so its time for you to get off my nuts and stfu.
---
I troll the trolls...
#12darren19822000Posted 4/28/2013 9:38:34 AM
if i wanted a game with cod elements in it i would buy cod. i like halo for the eveness of it. i start with the SAME things as everyone else in game. i dont want randomness to factor who wins the game. i like the fact that weapons on the map gave the maps an identity, gave certain places a purpose. didnt reach prove that halo fans dont want a change? that they liked the way have 1/2/3 were? i would pay 100$ to have this game be more like halo 2/3.

face it...343 saw how bad reach was and thought that they should bring in the cod crowd(the biggest shooter out nowdays). what they did was fail at bringing in those players and make the loyal players of halo dislike this game. so instead of bringing in new players they just crapped on the people who have suported halo and played it years after release.

dont give me that crap about evolution. not everything needs to evovle to somehting different to survive. nba 2k has been the same game for 5 years and it seels like mad..and basketball sucks. it reminds me of the article in either game informer or xbox mag this month concerning red faction. the first few entries were good then they changed it for the sake of changer and ruined it. someoen posted a few days ago how similar halo is to RE. change for the sake of change is never good. hell twinkies have been the same forever and they still rock..well except now their not called twinkies...and now i dont buy them.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13RAGEface14Posted 4/28/2013 9:48:30 AM
And now, An Analysis of Scrubbery with Rage!

DvoloS88 posted...
Little boy, you are the official voice of the bullied virgin who hops on his little pc to do some internet bullying safe behind his computer because in real life no body likes you

Awful specific. Sounds like you might have been that kid once?

and I would break your nose with my forehead.

I bet you have pics of yourself flexing in the mirror on instagram, don't you?

I believe you once called me a virgin correct? That's kind of impossible when I have a daughter so its time for you to get off my nuts and stfu

You have no way to prove your claim.

its time for you to get off my nuts

emmmmmmmmmmmmm
---
There is no need to display that you have no idea what
you're talking about. -Iderivedx
#14jakethenoobPosted 4/28/2013 9:54:34 AM
It seems OP mistyped DEATH in his title
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#15JaidabeccaPosted 4/28/2013 10:02:31 AM
darren19822000 posted...
someoen posted a few days ago how similar halo is to RE. change for the sake of change is never good.

Yeah, that was me.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/66056955

The 9th post in that topic for those who haven't read it yet.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#16ShingoEXPosted 4/28/2013 10:26:36 AM
metroidman92 posted...
Bungie changed a lot from Halo to Halo 2, but most of it seemed to work fine.

Except for wrecking weapons via dual-wielding, such as the needler and magnum. 343 is constantly tweaking the gameplay. Bungie pretty much gave up on these specific weapons after Halo 2 and they went back to basics.
---
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
#17ShingoEXPosted 4/28/2013 10:28:11 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
Now that all the DLC has released, I'm only interested in new Spartan Ops now

Upcoming Spartan Ops is DLC. Your statement puzzles me.
---
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
#18That1GuyyPosted 4/28/2013 10:40:28 AM
The magnum was replaced by the BR. The magnum in 2 and CE aren't really the same guns. And the needler was the weakest gun in CE. How could it get ruined if it was already worthless?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#19PathlessBulletPosted 4/28/2013 10:48:18 AM
iRGush posted...
its not evolution

its change for the sake of change that made the game tremendously worse that it could've been

Elaborate.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#20SterlingFoxPosted 4/28/2013 10:59:54 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
iRGush posted...
its not evolution

its change for the sake of change that made the game tremendously worse that it could've been

Elaborate.

I imagine you've heard people elaborate on that before. That1guyy already said it very well in this same topic, actually.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA