Bungie needs to buy Halo back.

#21xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/28/2013 3:09:17 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
SterlingFox posted...
That1Guyy posted...
We know literally nothing about Destiny's gameplay. How can anyone reasonably say it will be good or bad?

Just based off of Bungie's track record with games.

Like I don't know really anything about Metal Gear Solid 5's gameplay, but I can guarantee it'll be good based off of all the past work Kojima's studios have done. Just like I don't know anything about the next game Irrational Studios is working on, but I know it'll be fun because of how good Bioshock is.

But Reach was the worst Halo yet... I'm not seeing how your logic fits into this.

Maybe the worst Halo, but compared to the other games that came out around that time and even now, Reach is still far better than them.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#22PathlessBulletPosted 4/28/2013 3:12:23 PM(edited)
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Maybe the worst Halo, but compared to the other games that came out around that time and even now, Reach is still far better than them.

I wouldn't say that. Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010 and I'd give that masterpiece the game of this generation award.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#23lderivedxPosted 4/28/2013 3:22:37 PM
Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010 and I'd give that masterpiece the game of this generation award.

I really wish I enjoyed bethesda games. :(
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#24That1GuyyPosted 4/28/2013 3:43:39 PM
Morrowind is one of the greatest games of all time. Everything else Bethesda does, not quite in the running.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#25xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/28/2013 3:45:07 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

I wouldn't say that. Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010 and I'd give that masterpiece the game of this generation award.

Yeah, FO: NV was great I can't deny it, but I'm saying compared to all games that came out that year or around that time, Reach was ahead of quite a few.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#26L337_MuffenPosted 4/28/2013 3:54:27 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

Such a shame that the entire Fallout series is laggy and for the most part awful.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#27PathlessBulletPosted 4/28/2013 4:29:45 PM
L337_Muffen posted...
Such a shame that the entire Fallout series is laggy and for the most part awful.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#28MsheridanTREATDPosted 4/28/2013 4:34:25 PM
AshleyGreene74 posted...
ponyseizures posted...
This way, it would actually be Halo.
Not Call of Duty: Sprinting Alien Cortana Brick Whiffle Boobs.

Holy crap! They added a click-sprint action to Halo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instant CoD wannabe game!!!!!!!!!

omg r u a girl???
---
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#29JFKandLBJPosted 4/28/2013 5:24:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010 and I'd give that masterpiece the game of this generation award.

I really wish I enjoyed bethesda games. :(

That is cool because New Vegas is an Obsidian produced game...
#30metalclashPosted 4/28/2013 5:32:06 PM
Fallout New Vegas was ehh to me. Nice story, but apart from that there wasn't much to do. I had tons more fun in Fallout 3
---
Anyone else here from Jersey and goes airsofting?