Even though Halo 4 has its problems...

#71lderivedxPosted 4/29/2013 11:31:52 PM
How bad could it be? Tell us.

There are about 20 other people in my honors program out of a class of about 3k. We each have to do an undergraduate thesis and an independent reading list, composed of ~30 books. We do not have to take the normal English classes, but instead take 2 "Great Texts" courses with other honors students, one more great texts course with just the other university scholars, then two "colloquium" courses in which we read 5 books and write a short essay and discuss. We do not follow the normal degree plan for a major, but we must choose at least one concentration, in which we have to take a certain number of 3000 and 4000 level courses, which almost always covers the required classes for a normal major.

And for all that we get a gold star on our diploma and a stupidly good application to grad school.

Basically, I'm over-read, over-educated, and likely masochistic in some sense.

http://imgur.com/Sz1w2pO

Sorry for the crap quality, that's about 2 semester's worth.

</3, defriend, block, cry, avoid, </3, france

<3

and because why not, a stray dog i found: http://imgur.com/msCZUXy
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#72Faliz18(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 3:56:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
How bad could it be? Tell us.

There are about 20 other people in my honors program out of a class of about 3k. We each have to do an undergraduate thesis and an independent reading list, composed of ~30 books. We do not have to take the normal English classes, but instead take 2 "Great Texts" courses with other honors students, one more great texts course with just the other university scholars, then two "colloquium" courses in which we read 5 books and write a short essay and discuss. We do not follow the normal degree plan for a major, but we must choose at least one concentration, in which we have to take a certain number of 3000 and 4000 level courses, which almost always covers the required classes for a normal major.

And for all that we get a gold star on our diploma and a stupidly good application to grad school.

Basically, I'm over-read, over-educated, and likely masochistic in some sense.

http://imgur.com/Sz1w2pO

Sorry for the crap quality, that's about 2 semester's worth.

</3, defriend, block, cry, avoid, </3, france

<3

and because why not, a stray dog i found: http://imgur.com/msCZUXy

Dat dog is so cute.
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#73lderivedxPosted 4/30/2013 5:43:36 PM
I thought so too.
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#74SunDevil77Posted 4/30/2013 5:55:15 PM
lderivedx posted...
I thought so too.

can we keep him?
can we, can we, can we?!
---
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.
#75lderivedxPosted 4/30/2013 6:00:42 PM
I wanted to but there's no way I can afford a dog right now.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
#76DvoloS88Posted 5/1/2013 2:38:26 PM
Other than a couple balance problems preferably the dmr and starting pp or plasma grenades I AGREE fully TC.
---
I troll the trolls...
#77That1GuyyPosted 5/1/2013 7:46:10 PM
Tell us the name of your major, Derive.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#78lderivedxPosted 5/1/2013 7:48:09 PM
university scholars

^taht
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
#79butsizzlePosted 5/2/2013 4:33:59 AM
Quote:I wanted to but there's no way I can afford a dog right now.
@lderivedx

You're not going to take him to a shelter are you?
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#80lderivedxPosted 5/2/2013 9:56:48 AM
You're not going to take him to a shelter are you?

Yeah I had to.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD