So let me get this straight...

#1Blade_Of_IcePosted 4/28/2013 10:34:59 PM
I waited till all the dlc was out before i picked up this game again, noticed that most of the achievements (the only reason i even play MP) were rather easy to unlock, however there is no more crimson or majestic playlist anymore...

And to actually play the maps i paid for in matchmaking, i have to be in one of the standard playlists lucky enough to not only be in a group where every single player has them, otherwise they dont show up, and THEN in the off chance that one of a dlc maps MIGHT pop up amongst the other 10+ non dlc maps, i have to compete with the odds that 90% of the time people will just pick the original maps cause they just plain prefer them.

AND that i can only unlock the dlc achievements in their respective maps, yet every other game in the series was happy with just doing it in a certain playlist...

did i get that right?
#2SpikeTbearPosted 4/28/2013 10:47:59 PM(edited)
Yes, and it was the same way in Reach. Yes, it's a pain. I guess it's supposed to be incentive to play the dlc maps right when they come out.

In Halo 3, however, Bungie made it so that you could earn any downloadable map's achievements on any downloadable map. Even the free ones, like the Legendary maps. (Yes, Bungie actually gave away free stuff.) And they still have an all-dlc playlist anyway.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#3TMoney650Posted 4/28/2013 10:47:05 PM
yeup

online achievements are great huh?
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#4Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:57:12 PM(edited)
I got all but the shield achievement from castles playlist in less than a few hours...yet after 3 hours of mind numbing boredom and i havent seen a single crimson or majestic map come up in the other playlists...

People keep saying go play big team slayer, i did and not a single one popped up and people keep picking exile...over and over again...
#5Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 12:37:04 AM
alright i give up almost 2 hours late (6 in total) and still have yet to see a dlc map, **** you 343 i already thought 4 sucked but you sent me past the dislike and into pure hate.
#6lderivedxPosted 4/29/2013 1:47:17 AM
yes
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#7Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/29/2013 2:13:40 AM
Kid is mad cause he can't find bad maps, so cute.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#8SterlingFoxPosted 4/29/2013 2:58:27 AM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
alright i give up almost 2 hours late (6 in total) and still have yet to see a dlc map, **** you 343 i already thought 4 sucked but you sent me past the dislike and into pure hate.

You'd hate them more if you actually had to play the maps they **** out.

Only one of the map packs is okay. The other two are terrible.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/29/2013 4:54:55 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

yeah rofl

whatta bk
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#10ShingoEXPosted 4/29/2013 5:19:01 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

A troll on Gamefaqs? What sorcery is this??????????
---
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"