Flinch is the #1 flaw with Halo 4's multiplayer

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Flinch is the #1 flaw with Halo 4's multiplayer
2 years ago#1
If you disagree you're a masochist.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
2 years ago#2
I'd like to think that if you were shot in real life, you'd flinch at least a little. Of course, you probably wouldn't be able to keep staring through a sniper scope as if nothing happened, either.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
2 years ago#3
SpikeTbear posted...
I'd like to think that if you were shot in real life, you'd flinch at least a little. Of course, you probably wouldn't be able to keep staring through a sniper scope as if nothing happened, either.

Halo isn't real life, we play as ultra enhanced cybernetic warriors. Hence them being able to flip warthogs and tanks.
2 years ago#4
#2 sprint
#3 maps
---
I'm no Superman
GT - Thumbserelly NOT RedheadedPants
2 years ago#5
JFKandLBJ posted...
SpikeTbear posted...

Halo isn't real life, we play as ultra enhanced cybernetic warriors. Hence them being able to flip warthogs and tanks.

It's also just a video game. They just wanted to introduce something new. Heck ppl could complain about the unscoping in previous halo. But they were used to it and prefer it.
2 years ago#6
I thought it being unfun was the number one problem with the multiplayer.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
2 years ago#7
I have more of a problem with the lack of descoping.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
2 years ago#8
lack of descoping is much worse.
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
2 years ago#9
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
lack of descoping is much worse.

I'm still not sure which is worse: not automatically descoping when in a close range duel, or trying to unscope but effectively being shot back to scope.
---
2 years ago#10
I'm not 100% sure I would agree that it's number 1, but it's definitely a major problem.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Flinch is the #1 flaw with Halo 4's multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived