So I'm guessing that the Season Pass was it for Halo 4 DLC...

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/30/2013 11:33:06 AM
Halo hasn't even been out 6 months and 343 already threw out 3 map packs, of which only 2-3 maps out of them all are worth playing. Please tell me this isn't all the DLC we're getting... I mean a Spartan Ops Season 2 would be great, another 50 chapters is something I'd pay 800-1600 MS points for, since I really enjoyed the first season, but outside of that, I can't see them doing many more maps.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2Sephiroth9704Posted 4/30/2013 11:35:33 AM
this is all the DLC ur getting
guess what. dont like the maps? u paid for the pass big boy
its like going to a car dealership and saying "im gonna buy a gift card to the movies for 3 months" and being mad that u dont like any movies that come out
#3xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 11:44:08 AM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
this is all the DLC ur getting
guess what. dont like the maps? u paid for the pass big boy
its like going to a car dealership and saying "im gonna buy a gift card to the movies for 3 months" and being mad that u dont like any movies that come out

Your comparison is pretty terrible, considering I actually stated that I like 2-3 maps and spartan ops.
---
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#4hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/30/2013 12:31:00 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Halo hasn't even been out 6 months and 343 already threw out 3 map packs, of which only 2-3 maps out of them all are worth playing. Please tell me this isn't all the DLC we're getting... I mean a Spartan Ops Season 2 would be great, another 50 chapters is something I'd pay 800-1600 MS points for, since I really enjoyed the first season, but outside of that, I can't see them doing many more maps.

as they can so add spartan ops missions with the planet blown up right?
in the last ep of spartan ops the planet is blown up by the elite arms dealer person

right now all they can do is throw more multiplayer maps at us....
#5xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:41:49 PM
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

in the last ep of spartan ops the planet is blown up by the elite arms dealer person

The planet was pushed into the Sun near requiem.. That's a tad different than the planet just "blowing up."

And they could easily do a season 2 following Majestic back to earth, or seeing where they go in regards to Halsey siding with the Elite terrorist group.
---
#6hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/30/2013 2:29:33 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

The planet was pushed into the Sun near requiem.. That's a tad different than the planet just "blowing up."

And they could easily do a season 2 following Majestic back to earth, or seeing where they go in regards to Halsey siding with the Elite terrorist group.

well that aside i think there saving it for the next game... (a ploy to make people want to buy it? so they can find out what happens?)
#7AurawhispererPosted 4/30/2013 2:30:30 PM
Regardless, the planet was destroyed; blown up or not.

Im still debating on trading in h4 for defiance, now that i know rumble pit exists
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#8butsizzlePosted 4/30/2013 4:05:01 PM
Lolnerds
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer