1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone remember playing OneBomb and OneFlag on Zanzibar
2 years ago#1
Is there anything like that in Halo 4?
I'm no Superman
GT - Thumbserelly NOT RedheadedPants
2 years ago#2
No there isn't. And yes I remember it was so much fun. That was back in the day when they actually focused on making good maps.
2 years ago#3
I didn't care much for Zanzibar, but flag games were fun on it.
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
2 years ago#4
It was crazy! You needed to get the sniper and rockets before the other team! You didn't spawn with the best weapon in the game, it was insane.

Not like todays halo, where your sniper comes from a killstreak, and nofunallowed is the only type of games that have matchmaking.

I hate what halo (gaming in general) has become.
2 years ago#5
Even better...does anyone here remember OneBomb and OneFlag and Burial Mounds. You could get a guy to stand on the hood of the warthog and come flying up through the back of the base. If they held down X for flag grab they would launch out of the front of the base with flag in hand when the warthog crashed against the wall. GOOD TIMES!!! (tear, tear)
2 years ago#6
One bomb on Zanzibar is about as good as the gameplay gets on a big map with vehicles.
Sinfully decadent
2 years ago#7
Good times
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
2 years ago#8
yeah i remember how not fun it was
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
2 years ago#9
One bomb on Waterworks was always my favorite.
2 years ago#10
n e 1 remember the h2 soundertrack omg good times lmfao lost my virginity w/ that soundtrack in the background LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone remember playing OneBomb and OneFlag on Zanzibar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived