Does anyone remember playing OneBomb and OneFlag on Zanzibar

#11JFKandLBJPosted 5/1/2013 7:03:53 PM
ZOMG I played a dude on STK once he BXR'd me so fast my head spun around exorcist style!
#12RedheadedPants(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:27:38 AM
amileo2001 posted...
Even better...does anyone here remember OneBomb and OneFlag and Burial Mounds. You could get a guy to stand on the hood of the warthog and come flying up through the back of the base. If they held down X for flag grab they would launch out of the front of the base with flag in hand when the warthog crashed against the wall. GOOD TIMES!!! (tear, tear)

Yes!
So good

Halo 2 had the most fun times.
---
I'm no Superman
GT - Thumbserelly NOT RedheadedPants
#13colma919Posted 5/2/2013 12:35:12 PM
ChokeStan posted...
One bomb on Waterworks was always my favorite.

Yes.
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#14devilkenPosted 5/3/2013 1:50:53 PM
Multi flag on colossus dropping the flag down on the conveyor belt and it bounces across for an easy capture. Grabbin' the flag through walls and floors was fun also. Me and my friends practiced certain strategies around that and won most matches in a heartbeat. When the strategy worked lol. Fun times. No other halo comes close to halo 2.
---
Gamertag: Kid Dynamite32
PSN: Kid_Dynamite32
#15BeekBeekDanPosted 5/3/2013 5:15:09 PM
Or playing terminal on flag have someone wait in the parking garage area by the flag and have someone jump throw it up to you
#16childofdelightPosted 5/4/2013 12:07:28 PM
amileo2001 posted...
Even better...does anyone here remember OneBomb and OneFlag and Burial Mounds. You could get a guy to stand on the hood of the warthog and come flying up through the back of the base. If they held down X for flag grab they would launch out of the front of the base with flag in hand when the warthog crashed against the wall. GOOD TIMES!!! (tear, tear)

Bomb guy with handicap + Warthog = unexpected bomb plant. =P
---
//I`*'\;:;:;/'*`*`{ ~ Love and Light ~ }`*`*'\;:;:;/'*`I\Y/I`'*|~P L~\*'`'I\\
|]I'*'`|:/\:|`'*n*'`{ ~ Blessed Be ~ }`'*u*'`|:/\:|`'*'I[ | ]I`'*|~U R~\*'`I[|
#17childofdelightPosted 5/4/2013 12:19:28 PM
devilken posted...
Multi flag on colossus dropping the flag down on the conveyor belt and it bounces across for an easy capture. Grabbin' the flag through walls and floors was fun also. Me and my friends practiced certain strategies around that and won most matches in a heartbeat. When the strategy worked lol. Fun times. No other halo comes close to halo 2.

Halo 2 had the best gameplay, hands down. If the weapons had been a little more balanced, then it would have been perfect.

Ivory Tower: shoot out the lift-side window, bounce the flag through it. =)
---
//I`*'\;:;:;/'*`*`{ ~ Love and Light ~ }`*`*'\;:;:;/'*`I\Y/I`'*|~P L~\*'`'I\\
|]I'*'`|:/\:|`'*n*'`{ ~ Blessed Be ~ }`'*u*'`|:/\:|`'*'I[ | ]I`'*|~U R~\*'`I[|