Trouble getting my 50

#1MightyDieschPosted 5/1/2013 5:06:36 AM
hey guys
I would like to know if you could give me any advice on how to get a 50 in action sack.
I want to get my first 50 in a fun mode like this :)

However I have some trouble getting it. I pretty much lose every game because of all the terrible teammates I get going all between -10 to -20 while I go consistently over +20 in all the gametypes (from binary slayer to lightning ctf).

I don't really understand how the csr system works. What I heard of individual playlists, like action sack, is that the person who ranks up is the one who has the most points of the 8 in the lobby. I am consistently the first or the second. My csr in action sack went down from 42 to 37.

NOTE: I know I am not the best player. I consider myself a good average. Therefore simply calling me bad isn't going to solve anything
---
Respect others in order to be respected
#2supermoc10Posted 5/1/2013 7:03:37 AM
Action Sack has individual rating, meaning that the outcome of the match doesn't matter. If you go +20 like you say then you'll be a 50 in no time.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#3__balePosted 5/1/2013 8:23:21 AM
also, your CSR updates a game late. so say you're a 40, and you go +10. then you play another game, and you go -20. you'll see yourself rank up toa 42 from that +10. and then the next game you go +47, you'll drop down to a 37 because of that neg 20 from a game ago.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4MightyDiesch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:13:27 AM
ok thank you
---
Respect others in order to be respected
#5WARRlORPosted 5/1/2013 11:52:58 AM
Lmao get good kid
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs