My Halo 5 Wishlist: The perfect Halo game

#1supermoc10Posted 5/1/2013 4:46:38 AM
http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/14715-my-halo-5-wishlist-the-perfect-halo-game/
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2goldfishman302Posted 5/1/2013 7:22:11 AM
omgg dont click the link itsa virus im serious
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#3That1GuyyPosted 5/1/2013 7:31:31 AM
People who want the BR to be the primary weapon again need to be shot. Why in the world are people asking for a gun that is designed around randomness and being inconsistent? I'm also not a fan of his suggestion that all the power weapons be the same. The grenade launcher was better than the sticky det. We don't need three shotguns (including the boltshot). I question whether something as powerful as the incineration cannon should even exist in multilayer.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#4RAGEface14Posted 5/1/2013 5:49:11 PM
That1Guyy posted...
People who want the BR to be the primary weapon again need to be shot. Why in the world are people asking for a gun that is designed around randomness and being inconsistent? I'm also not a fan of his suggestion that all the power weapons be the same. The grenade launcher was better than the sticky det. We don't need three shotguns (including the boltshot). I question whether something as powerful as the incineration cannon should even exist in multilayer.

Tactical Nuke says hi
---
RAGEface14
Sinfully decadent
#5ThunderCavalierPosted 5/1/2013 8:04:07 PM
This is my personal Halo 5 Wishlist:

You see Halo 4? DON'T DO THAT AGAIN.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#6Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/1/2013 8:56:33 PM
Most of the things on that list look grand. I, for one, would love for a long campaign.

I understand developers are afraid of making first-person shooters too long for fear of people becoming bored or losing interest. But I would actually be the opposite; I would love to have a 10-15 hour long Halo campaign, split up over 12-15+ levels. More game to play, and more opportunity to cram story in there.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#7ssj3bladePosted 5/2/2013 4:37:43 AM(edited)
That1Guyy posted...

I'd rather the BR than the DMR that fires vaguely in someones direction from across Ragnarok and somehow 5 them.
#8DvoloS88Posted 5/2/2013 6:17:22 AM
ssj3blade posted...
That1Guyy posted...

I'd rather the BR than the DMR that fires vaguely in someones direction from across Ragnarok and somehow 5 them.

We've had the go to OP Br in halo 2 and 3 theres no reason to go back to that now considering the dmr is now the go to cheap aim assist rifle.
---
I troll the trolls...
#9That1GuyyPosted 5/2/2013 4:20:39 PM
ssj3blade posted...

Or you know, we could fix the actual problem of this game having too much aim assist and bullet magnetism rather than "fix" the DMR problem by introducing more problems with an inconsistent BR.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#10WFG_ElitestPosted 5/3/2013 3:36:39 AM
remove sprint and descope, and make it so you can drop the flag. halo 4 is saved
---
twitch.tv/elitest