So how many of you are looking forward to halo 5?

#1AurawhispererPosted 5/1/2013 9:11:22 AM
In the next few years? - Results (50 votes)
So looking forward to it! I loved halo 4!
38% (19 votes)
Eh... Nothing interesting. Ill still pre order, but not hyped.
16% (8 votes)
Hell no. Destiny all the way. Halo has turned to garbage after what 343 did to it.
34% (17 votes)
If i want to play Cod, Ill play Cod. Not Coh.
6% (3 votes)
What is "halo?"
6% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly not looking forward to it, and probably my last halo game. Just time to move on if they are looking for casuals.

Other than that... Let the flame war begin
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2That1GuyyPosted 5/1/2013 9:37:26 AM
I won't ignore it when it comes out, as there's always the slim possibility that 343 will realize that they have no grasp of what the Halo audience wants and go back to traditional Halo, but I bet my socks it's going to be just as Call of Halo as 4. I still don't own 4, and the chances of me buying 5 are low.

I honestly don't have any clue why people are riding Bunches so hard and repping Destiny like it's going to be the second coming of console gaming. We know literally nothing about the gameplay, and Bungie has proven they are miles from infalliable.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3ARsignal11Posted 5/1/2013 10:15:09 AM
Depends on what the new Microsoft console is all about. Based on rumors, I won't be getting it, and as a result, won't be getting Halo 5. We'll see what happens on May 21st.

Even if all of the rumors aren't true, chances are I won't be getting the next Xbox anyway so Halo 4 probably will be my last foray into this series.
#4nazacuckooPosted 5/1/2013 11:36:33 AM
WTF @ poll results.

What happened to all the people who wrote the positive user reviews for Halo 4?
What happened to all the people who gave the game a positive user rating?
It seems that all these people left and now this board is left with whiny F****** D**** that
want the same Halo game every time. Not to mention that half of them can't spell to save their lives.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#5lderivedxPosted 5/1/2013 11:40:46 AM
lol @ this guy flipping out over 9 votes
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#6SunDevil77Posted 5/1/2013 11:52:49 AM
Basically everyone who hates the game is on this board @guy freaking out
---
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.
#7bd0g5Posted 5/1/2013 12:01:32 PM
NazaCageRatt

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/NazaCageRatt

You were saying?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#8dragoonsoulPosted 5/1/2013 12:18:41 PM
bd0g5 posted...
NazaCageRatt

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/NazaCageRatt

You were saying?

Doesn't change the fact this board is full of whiners who can't spell bd0g5.
---
"Funny thing about being a game designer, there's 5 million people who think they know my job better than I do." ~Demize99
#9YellowPurplePosted 5/1/2013 12:21:45 PM
I'm not getting it because I'm not getting Microsofts next stupid console. Always online they can kiss my ass
#10PathlessBulletPosted 5/1/2013 12:22:51 PM
YellowPurple posted...
I'm not getting it because I'm not getting Microsofts next stupid console. Always online they can kiss my ass

I wouldn't get the next console generation anyway. Gimmicky features are just sure to follow.

PC master race for next generation.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."