Has anyone hit 50 in a team playlist yet?

#1GoroPosted 5/1/2013 1:08:56 PM
I've seen several people post about getting 50's in the individual score playlists, but has anyone gotten it in a team based playlist yet? It seems like it would be tougher to rank up, tho I haven't really looked into the csr system past individual/team playlists. I just looked on halo tracker, btb(highest populated individual playlist) has over 900 50's listed right now, while grifball(only halo-related thing I'm good at lol) has 5 people ranked at 50.
Is it just wins losses that contribute to your team based rank or does the team score each game factor in as well? I've been trying to get 50 in grifball, haven't been playing as much as usual but I'm only 25 and it seems if I lose even one game it drops...
---
GT: GaryBusey T33th
#2PathlessBulletPosted 5/1/2013 1:21:49 PM
I got like a 16 in BTS.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3bd0g5Posted 5/1/2013 1:46:38 PM
http://www.halotracker.com/Halo4/CSRLB.aspx?Playlist=123
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#4Goro(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:01:21 PM
bd0g5 posted...
http://www.halotracker.com/Halo4/CSRLB.aspx?Playlist=123

Not sure what I'm supposed to take from this link...
Was hoping it showed the criteria for ranking up in team playlists lol.
---
#5lderivedxPosted 5/1/2013 3:04:01 PM
Was hoping it showed the criteria for ranking up in team playlists lol.

You win.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#6Goro(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:09:01 PM
lderivedx posted...

You win.

That's all there is to it huh? Guess I just need to play more then. Thanks for the answer friend. This topic is now for csr bragging, I have nothing more to add.
---
#7Ricochet888Posted 5/1/2013 5:59:26 PM
It is really that hard to rank up in team playlists? My Waypoint stats are showing me at 30 for big team infinity slayer and I've only had the game 2 days.
---
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ
#8lderivedxPosted 5/1/2013 6:01:59 PM
My Waypoint stats are showing me at 30 for big team infinity slayer and I've only had the game 2 days.

Whether or not your skill goes up is determined by your score in that playlist, not by winning.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD