Complete HD Halo 2 remake Vs. Halo 5 - what do you want first?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 5/1/2013 1:10:36 PM
Halo 2 Anniversary Vs. Halo 5 - Results (129 votes)
Halo 2 HD
74.42% (96 votes)
Halo 5
25.58% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm talking maps and campaign, everything from Halo 2, just reskinned in HD with the multiplayer function that was missing in Halo CEA, or Halo 5, what do we want more?
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2PathlessBulletPosted 5/1/2013 1:15:37 PM
Why would you want an old game remade with today's community? It will NEVER be the same.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3SunDevil77Posted 5/1/2013 1:16:19 PM
If you want the series to survive, Halo 5.
---
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.
#4xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:23:14 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Why would you want an old game remade with today's community? It will NEVER be the same.

Because Halo 2 is what made the series as big as it did. Playing Halo online for the first time was such a treat, you remember it I'm sure.
---
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#5phillyeagles123Posted 5/1/2013 1:27:19 PM
I already have Halo 2, and I've played it countless times. The only reason I bought CE Anniversary was because I never played the original. Since I already own Halo 2, I see no reason to get Halo 2 Anniversary. Give me Halo 5.

Plus, 343 should be focusing all their efforts on making Halo 5, not remaking previous Halos. Next thing we know everyone is going to be asking for Halo 3 Anniversary.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#6xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:29:12 PM
The reason for a Halo CE and Halo 2 Anniversary would be because they're last gen games, not this gen. There wouldn't be any sort of demand to "remake" Halo 3 when Halo 3 is still active.
---
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/1/2013 1:38:34 PM(edited)
I'd want a Halo 2 HD remake first.

They need to take their time with Halo 5, and I don't see it releasing before fall of 2014, at the absolute earliest. So give us a Halo 2 remake in the meantime.

I can just imagine it being one of the final presentations at Microsoft's E3 event: the lights dim, a trailer plays, and it turns out to be an older Halo 2 trailer with the remade graphics: then they announce Halo 2 Anniversary (or whatever the title would be), set to release fall of 2013. Maybe it would be a launch title for the Next Xbox? Hell, I'd take it even if it was just for the 360.

Will it happen? Most likely not. But we all live in hope. I'd be absolutely thrilled.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#8PathlessBulletPosted 5/1/2013 2:07:47 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

Because Halo 2 is what made the series as big as it did. Playing Halo online for the first time was such a treat, you remember it I'm sure.

But it will never be that way again. We already played it and the awful next generation of gamer picked up gaming too.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#9MrFish86Posted 5/1/2013 2:17:17 PM
Basing this off of how Halo CEA was treated, Halo2 Anniversary would just be a single player remake, and a map pack for whatever the most current Halo is at the time. Without Halo 2's original multiplayer experience, there's not enough of a reason to want a Halo 2 HD remake over a completely new Halo 5 game.
#10ALostGrenadePosted 5/1/2013 2:50:44 PM
Halo 5.
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade