I just wanna know how GOWJ insane difficulty compares with Legendary in Halo 4.

#1MrMojoRisin357Posted 5/1/2013 7:53:15 PM
Which is harder and by how much? I'm talking about soloing it!
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me right ******* now!
#2L337_MuffenPosted 5/1/2013 8:04:38 PM
Not very hard, enjoy your 8-10 hours of incredible story though!
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#3MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:08:53 PM
Which game u talking about? I'm asking which is harder on the highest difficulty setting Halo 4 or Gears of War Judgment?
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me right ******* now!
#4L337_MuffenPosted 5/1/2013 8:12:23 PM(edited)
Halo 4.

EDIT: Let me clarify this post, in my earlier post I was talking about Halo 4, I have not played GOWJ.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#5BrakkisPosted 5/1/2013 8:12:32 PM
Promethean Knights > everything in GOWJ

If not for them, I'd say about even.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#6MrFish86Posted 5/1/2013 10:10:57 PM
Halo 4's legendary is very easy in comparison to previous Halo titles. Halo 2's legendary is the hardest amongst any of the campaigns if you're looking for an actual challenge. I never played GOW though, so I can't tell you which is easier.
#7RAGEface14Posted 5/1/2013 10:15:18 PM
MrFish86 posted...
Halo 4's legendary is very easy in comparison to previous Halo titles. Halo 2's legendary is the hardest amongst any of the campaigns if you're looking for an actual challenge. I never played GOW though, so I can't tell you which is easier.

If you want difficult in Halo 2, complete Cairo Station on Legendary without ever picking up a weapon. It's possible.
---
RAGEface14
You must have white bread, let's make a sandwich
#8Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/1/2013 10:31:28 PM
Gears of War's insanity difficulty isn't *that* bad. I have played Gears 1-3 on Insanity and didn't really have any headache moments. I have not played Judgement yet, but I don't see why it would be any different.

I remember everyone b****ing at the time of release about how IMPOSSIBLE the final boss of Gears 3 was on Insanity, and everyone was having to coop it in order to beat it. And I remember when I went through the campaign on Insanity... solo... I beat the final boss in one try. Apparently an accomplishment I can take pride in, just based on all of the pansies that were on the Gears 3 board around September-October 2011. (Though, honestly, it wasn't that hard at all!)

I then remember bringing it up in one of the topics soon after, and NO ONE believed me, called me a liar, and said that Myrrah was IMPOSSIBLE to solo on Insanity... sigh.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar