Halo 4 Specializations code (includes Arctic battle rifle and Circuit armor skin

#1DrpwnderPosted 5/4/2013 5:51:31 AM
I have obtained yet another Specialization code from my game retailer this is the 3rd one I've obtained (used the first one, traded the second one). I'm willing to trade it for either:

Deadeye helmet

Pulse armor skin

Forest armor skin

Web armor skin

these are the only pre-order bonuses I need. so if you have one of the following codes and wish to trade for my one please send me a PM with your offer. (only one of the following codes, no others will do, sorry).
#2WARRlORPosted 5/4/2013 6:58:52 AM
Will u take raptor armor cmon man
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#3L337_MuffenPosted 5/4/2013 9:08:54 AM
Spec codes are worthless now, everyone has access to everything already.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#4Drpwnder(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:51:53 AM
L337_Muffen posted...
Spec codes are worthless now, everyone has access to everything already.

yes but this is more about the pre-order code than the specializations, that's just the name on the card.
#5Drpwnder(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:53:24 AM
WARRlOR posted...

I'm sorry warrior, but I'm trying to obtain all the things I haven't got. ;~; that was the code I originally got. I'm sorry. ;~;
#6L337_MuffenPosted 5/4/2013 9:56:51 AM
Drpwnder posted...
WARRlOR posted...

I'm sorry warrior, but I'm trying to obtain all the things I haven't got. ;~; that was the code I originally got. I'm sorry. ;~;

LMAO.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#7WARRlORPosted 5/4/2013 10:02:12 AM
Drpwnder posted...
WARRlOR posted...

Okay man i exposed u now for the scammer u are get lost
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#8Drpwnder(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 11:02:29 AM
WARRlOR posted...
Drpwnder posted...
WARRlOR posted...

Okay man i exposed u now for the scammer u are get lost

why don't you shut the hell up. I'm just trying to trade codes online.

"Yeah, it's pretty hard to trust people on a public forum :P

I just tested the code and it worked! I didn't finish the redemption yet though because I'm going to give it to my friend. I also want to make sure my locus code works when you use it :D

I used to have 4 locus codes but I traded one of them and I'm not sure which one is used xD If the code you enter says its been used, message me back"

that quote is from the guy I previously traded with. just because I'm not giving you the code doesn't mean you have to be an ass and start throwing assumptions around.
#9lasdaklsdjPosted 5/4/2013 11:06:19 AM
u can unlock everything with horizon...
just saying
#10DiabloNeonXPosted 5/6/2013 8:17:17 PM
lasdaklsdj posted...
u can unlock everything with horizon...
just saying

Horizon? What is that?
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3), Phantasy Star Online v2 (DC)