Wooowwww... 10 backs to trade in halo 4

#31iRGushPosted 5/4/2013 7:34:51 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Cute that i have online haters. I bet they wouldnt have the balls speaking to me like they do on here in person, unless of course they want to miss all their teeth.

Chawahaha. Online bullying amuses me.

wow someone is a little sensitive
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#32SunDevil77Posted 5/4/2013 7:36:51 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Cute that i have online haters. I bet they wouldnt have the balls speaking to me like they do on here in person, unless of course they want to miss all their teeth.

http://tinyurl.com/d9dvbcq
---
You'll...never see me coming.
#33goldfishman302Posted 5/4/2013 7:37:23 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
I bet they wouldnt have the balls speaking to me like they do on here in person, unless of course they want to miss all their teeth.

omg how did u get so tuff? LMFAO loose ur virginity n try agian it mite b more believable LOL
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#34Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:39:28 PM
Goldfish, your insanity amuses me the most. The only person i cant think negative on. But so want to throw a broken vodka bottle at you.

Cheers LOL
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#35BurstBearPosted 5/5/2013 1:31:04 AM
That's...a huge drop. A little less than a Month ago I got $25.

What the hell happened?
#36Silent Sniper IVPosted 5/5/2013 2:44:10 AM(edited)
Not surprising. It's been ~25ish new on amazon for quite awhile. I see used copies for 15-20 bucks. Games devalue in price pretty fast.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#37COG_KillaPosted 5/5/2013 6:18:11 AM
you call this online bullying? it's more like idle trash talk.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#38JFKandLBJPosted 5/5/2013 8:42:22 AM
This board plays out like a comic book, with all the banter back and forth. Man, you can't even make the **** up you read on here sometimes. I swear, somebody should be keeping a record of all these arguments and have them published in a huge leather-bound, worn book. It would sell.
#39TMoney650Posted 5/5/2013 8:56:00 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

Your sig says ”haters amuse me,” but when I'm amused I typically don't subtly threaten to knock out the opposing party's teeth...

Also, ten backs for Halo 4? This is an extremely specific and cannibalistic Gamestop.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#40darren19822000Posted 5/5/2013 3:33:19 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
That guy gets a huge bowl of piss and cereal on a daily basis. He never stops b****ing

who? TC? Yeah, he's just as bad on the Pokemon forums.

haha you just admited you hang on the pokemon forums
---
gt darren reefnugs