Is it worth switching control schemes for jetpack?

#1DjNaoPosted 5/5/2013 11:28:28 AM
I've been a bumper jumper user since Halo 3, and starting with reach noticed I probably wasn't going to be able to use the jetpack without clawing. Is the jetpack that important that I should switch control schemes? Or should I just learn to claw and stick with BJ?
---
"In a game about dead people, at least add blood and gore! You guys are all losers for liking it. I'm gonna go play Black Ops." - king_reggie_28
#2goldfishman302Posted 5/5/2013 11:32:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3briman112Posted 5/5/2013 1:53:46 PM
You are fine without using the jetpack. It all depends on play style.

If you want to use jet pack though, you should probably switch to another controller scheme.
---
GT: COB Bri Man112
#4L337_MuffenPosted 5/5/2013 5:54:56 PM
Thruster pack says no.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#5elitewarrior500Posted 5/5/2013 6:13:18 PM
lol jetpack noobs
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#6ThunderCavalierPosted 5/6/2013 7:12:48 AM
Jetpack is not even close to remotely as useful as it was in Reach.

Stick with Thruster Pack, Active Camo, or Promethean Vision. Hell, Hologram might even be better.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#7DjNao(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 12:02:01 PM
Glad to get some feedback. I've always felt bumper jumper improved my game and jetpack was a crutch, but was considering trying it. Thruster and PVision are my favorites and neither need to be on LB.
---
"In a game about dead people, at least add blood and gore! You guys are all losers for liking it. I'm gonna go play Black Ops." - king_reggie_28
#8__balePosted 5/6/2013 12:13:12 PM
just claw, unless you're shaq and have HUGE fingers its not very hard and shouldnt take you more than an hour to get used to
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO