Is it worth switching control schemes for jetpack?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is it worth switching control schemes for jetpack?
3 years ago#1
I've been a bumper jumper user since Halo 3, and starting with reach noticed I probably wasn't going to be able to use the jetpack without clawing. Is the jetpack that important that I should switch control schemes? Or should I just learn to claw and stick with BJ?
"In a game about dead people, at least add blood and gore! You guys are all losers for liking it. I'm gonna go play Black Ops." - king_reggie_28
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
You are fine without using the jetpack. It all depends on play style.

If you want to use jet pack though, you should probably switch to another controller scheme.
GT: COB Bri Man112
3 years ago#4
Thruster pack says no.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
3 years ago#5
lol jetpack noobs
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
3 years ago#6
Jetpack is not even close to remotely as useful as it was in Reach.

Stick with Thruster Pack, Active Camo, or Promethean Vision. Hell, Hologram might even be better.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
3 years ago#7
Glad to get some feedback. I've always felt bumper jumper improved my game and jetpack was a crutch, but was considering trying it. Thruster and PVision are my favorites and neither need to be on LB.
"In a game about dead people, at least add blood and gore! You guys are all losers for liking it. I'm gonna go play Black Ops." - king_reggie_28
3 years ago#8
just claw, unless you're shaq and have HUGE fingers its not very hard and shouldnt take you more than an hour to get used to
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is it worth switching control schemes for jetpack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived