Joker Nation

#1ODommPosted 5/6/2013 8:27:35 PM
Man I just get goosebumps whenever I say that. Right before I play HALO 4 BY BUNGIE I like to put on my Joker Nation (goosebumps) shirt and oil myself up. I put on my headband and start listening to some ROCK MUSIC while I sweat my very life away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzbQ0Gdg3w

It's a good thing they don't let Joker Nation into MLG events because we would honestly smack everyone while listening to ROCK MUSIC. Anyone thinking they can beat us at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE has to be... JOKING.
Anyone man enough to take on a JOKER
I'm 13 so my mom doesn't let me use my mic with strangers, but send me a msg and I'll still lay down the law.
Oh my God I just got goosebumps listening to that song and thinking about it.
HALO 4 JOKER NATION GOOSEBUMPS #YOLOHALO420 ROCK MUSIK HALO JOKER

Challenge me at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE
gt: J0k3r TrILLLL
I think I'm gonna cry... This is so emotional.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I HAV BLASLTOISE~~
#2elitewarrior500Posted 5/6/2013 11:02:08 PM
LOL
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#3WARRlORPosted 5/6/2013 11:39:52 PM
Quit telling me what I'll do, you are basing your judgement of me on someone who is not me, your mother, ex wife, sister, whatever but not me. I happened to be Thinking about the subject of meditation which was broughT up to me by my therapisT at my lasT session, I was browsing this board and Thought I'd start a thread about iT, knowing that there are quiTe a few enThusiasts on here- as evidenced by the SEVERAL people who decided to help me instead of just sTanding in a place of superiority preaching down To everyone all about these terrible things that you PREDICT i'm going to do - because i asked for help? Please explain this logic to me. I NEVER said i was going to physically hurt or kill my kids, I yell at them too much someTimes and it makes me feel bad, I overreact emotionally and I want To find some balance, how does this make me a killer?
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#4ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:49:24 AM
u haters fuel Joker Nation. only makes us want to succeed more and be the best.

Joker Nation all day, 2012 the takeover
omg I just got chills I think Im about to throw up.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I HAV BLASLTOISE~~
#5BKLYNJ0KERPosted 5/7/2013 11:58:17 AM
ODomm posted...
Man I just get goosebumps whenever I say that. Right before I play HALO 4 BY BUNGIE I like to put on my Joker Nation (goosebumps) shirt and oil myself up. I put on my headband and start listening to some ROCK MUSIC while I sweat my very life away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzbQ0Gdg3w

It's a good thing they don't let Joker Nation into MLG events because we would honestly smack everyone while listening to ROCK MUSIC. Anyone thinking they can beat us at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE has to be... JOKING.
Anyone man enough to take on a JOKER
I'm 13 so my mom doesn't let me use my mic with strangers, but send me a msg and I'll still lay down the law.
Oh my God I just got goosebumps listening to that song and thinking about it.
HALO 4 JOKER NATION GOOSEBUMPS #YOLOHALO420 ROCK MUSIK HALO JOKER

Challenge me at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE
gt: J0k3r TrILLLL
I think I'm gonna cry... This is so emotional.

Lmao your mom doesn't allow you to talk to strangers? I witness 8 yr old squeakers on XBL LMFAOO!! That's some bad parenting. Luckily for you, foster care exists :)
---
BKLYN