Should load outs be removed?

#1Faliz18Posted 5/8/2013 5:15:07 AM
Personally, I think loadouts should go, but I wouldn't mind a "Prefered Primary" system where you can choose your primary, but perks, AAs, and secondary choices are gone. This could also solve the bolshot/plasma pistol problem in close quarters and BTB.

What do you think? Should they stay, go, be restricted, or expanded upon?
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#2ThunderCavalierPosted 5/8/2013 7:11:42 AM
I wouldn't mind people at least choosing their preferred primary weapon, since the community has become a bit divisive between the DMR and the BR (and some people also love the Carbine), but I do think that certain perks, such as Mobility and Dexterity combo, break the flow.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind getting rid of the perks. If not, the at least implementing more gametypes or a dedicated playlists where you're forced to pick a default loadout that doesn't have any special perks or AAs on them.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#3PredskullPosted 5/8/2013 8:00:25 AM
I love spawning with a carbine because its one of my favorite Halo weapons of all time and will always be pro covenant. I like the idea of choosing a primary weapon, secondary weapon, grenade, and armor ability. The perks are just all over the place and I feel like they need to be condensed, rebalanced, or just removed. I do admit that the plasma pistol stun time for vehicles is far too long, and that 4 seconds should be more like 3 or 2 without that tactical package. My main gripe with this game is the random personal and world ordnance ruined the map flow and the game; not loadouts.
---
GT: Predskull
Looking for players for Halo 4 customs.
#4phillyeagles123Posted 5/8/2013 11:55:45 AM
I would like loadouts to stay, but the only thing you can choose is your primary weapon. It's nice not being forced to play AR starts anymore, but perks don't belong in Halo. As for Armor Abilities, I don't really mind them for the most part, and I don't see 343 removing them, but I also wouldn't mind if they did decide to remove them.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#5ssj3bladePosted 5/8/2013 12:06:49 PM
Maps like Lockout and Complex are ruined due to the DMR.

Vehicle maps are ruined due to spawning with 2x Plasma Grenades and a PP.

Sniping on large maps is often done by people base camping with camo on.

Promethean Vision nuff sed.

Loadouts are bad for the Halo formula and should be removed. All these things are quasi-power weapons and should be found on the map rather than handed to you when you spawn.
#6darren19822000Posted 5/8/2013 12:11:02 PM
weapons on map, everyone starts with the same primary, power weapons on map, no aa's and no perks. like it SHOULD be now
---
gt darren reefnugs
#7That1GuyyPosted 5/8/2013 1:46:54 PM
In casual gametypes, I support choosing your primary, but in any sort of competitive gametype everyone should have the same thing. Armor abilities should be on map pickups, perks removed from game completely.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#8xiTz_RyaNxPosted 5/8/2013 2:55:21 PM
Faliz18 posted...
Personally, I think loadouts should go, but I wouldn't mind a "Prefered Primary" system where you can choose your primary, but perks, AAs, and secondary choices are gone. This could also solve the bolshot/plasma pistol problem in close quarters and BTB.

What do you think? Should they stay, go, be restricted, or expanded upon?

Loadouts are fine and dandy and I enjoy the new elements it brings to gameplay. I'm also glad that not every round has loadouts, and that depending on the gametype, you can play with fixed primary weapon options, minus the armor abilities and such. It's fun for some matches, but I can go with or without, without having a hissy fit about it.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#9jesse_skaterPosted 5/8/2013 3:37:35 PM
loadouts aren't bad. there are far more other worse problems this game has
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#10Scooby510Posted 5/8/2013 3:45:33 PM
jesse_skater posted...
loadouts aren't bad. there are far more other worse problems this game has

you suck at halo so your opinion is invalid
jajajan xD
---
Lil B is my friend.