Should load outs be removed?

#11Eragon321Posted 5/8/2013 3:54:35 PM
DMR should be removed.
---
53.8% of statistics are made up.
#12DvoloS88Posted 5/9/2013 2:30:43 PM
No I think that if the plasma pistol and 2 starting plasmas(3 with perk) were removed fully customized load outs wouldn't be such a bad thing. Plasma grenades NEED to be like pulse grenades at the very least, start with one(2 from perk).
---
I troll the trolls...
#13HighVoltage87Posted 5/9/2013 5:17:58 PM
Primary weapon and AA are fine. Grenades, perks, and secondary weapons, no.
---
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.
#14COG_KillaPosted 5/9/2013 7:31:19 PM
Loadouts in halo 4 lead to the creation of too many precision weapons and now everything is unbalanced. Just give us some playlists with a precision starting weapon, and some with an assault rifle to appease those who can't use a precision weapon. And then take out those damn perks and armor abilities, and start us with frags.

So, basically Halo 3. <3 that game.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#15biohazard1775Posted 5/10/2013 4:21:56 PM
Yes, get that CoD crap out of here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/s4M4rL6.gif
Here there will be retribution.
#16__balePosted 5/10/2013 4:57:34 PM
jesse_skater posted...
loadouts aren't bad. there are far more other worse problems this game has

tbh i like loadouts for the most part. this game has the best normal matchmaking gametypes than any other halo, because of loadouts. i would be fine if halo keeps loadouts forever.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#17PathlessBulletPosted 5/10/2013 4:59:15 PM
No, it's one of the things Halo 4 did right.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#18ssj3bladePosted 5/10/2013 5:38:20 PM
How can you say having the option to spawn with plasma grenades etc is a good thing? The load out system cancels Halo's main draw which is everyone starts equal. The loadout system if it stays for Halo 5 should just be aesthetic choices for weapon skins.
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#19jesse_skaterPosted 5/10/2013 5:46:09 PM
__bale posted...
jesse_skater posted...
loadouts aren't bad. there are far more other worse problems this game has

tbh i like loadouts for the most part. this game has the best normal matchmaking gametypes than any other halo, because of loadouts. i would be fine if halo keeps loadouts forever.

ya the main reason I like them is because I don't have to hope for Team Slayer BRs to pop up to vote for. AR starts were horrible in past games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#20PathlessBulletPosted 5/10/2013 5:57:26 PM
ssj3blade posted...
How can you say having the option to spawn with plasma grenades etc is a good thing? The load out system cancels Halo's main draw which is everyone starts equal. The loadout system if it stays for Halo 5 should just be aesthetic choices for weapon skins.

Everyone CAN start equal. You use the loadout you prefer.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."