Promethean knights...

#11ssj3bladePosted 5/11/2013 7:00:45 AM(edited)
Faliz18 posted...
Pssh, I played missions 4 to the end on legendary solo, unless they spawned with shotguns or cannons, they were easy.

Lol I played the entire Campaign, and every Chapter of every Episode of SPARTAN OPs on Legendary Solo.
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#12Faliz18Posted 5/11/2013 12:19:50 PM
ssj3blade posted...
Faliz18 posted...
Pssh, I played missions 4 to the end on legendary solo, unless they spawned with shotguns or cannons, they were easy.

Lol I played the entire Campaign, and every Chapter of every Episode of SPARTAN OPs on Legendary Solo.

I only did 4- end solo cuz my partners Xbox broke, could have done them I bet.

And I hate Spartan Ops way too much to actually try them legendary.
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#13MircoSheridanPosted 5/11/2013 3:04:59 PM
ssj3blade posted...
Faliz18 posted...

n ur still terriblel LOL
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#14ssj3bladePosted 5/11/2013 4:40:26 PM(edited)
MircoSheridan posted...
ssj3blade posted...
Faliz18 posted...

n ur still terriblel LOL

Omg bro u hilarious bro Jesus dude too funny for me bro.
---
~ ssj3blade ~
#15MircoSheridanPosted 5/11/2013 4:49:23 PM
ssj3blade posted...
MircoSheridan posted...
ssj3blade posted...
Faliz18 posted...

n ur still terriblel LOL

Omg bro u hilarious bro Jesus dude too funny for me bro.

gotten to lmfao
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#16hoax123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:30:39 PM
Faliz18 posted...

Ultra sexy moment when one did their Promethean dance attack thing but misses and I assassinated it

The worst are the ones with binary rifles, they can even shoot without the red glow appearing, meaning you dont know when or where they will fire, and its always a ohk. They are like a buffed up version of halo 2 legendary jackals.
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
#17That1GuyyPosted 5/11/2013 10:46:25 PM
hoax123 posted...
They are like a buffed up version of halo 2 legendary jackals

The are nowhere near as accurate as the Jackals from 2, so they definitely aren't.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#18SweetTreet4UPosted 5/12/2013 4:51:21 AM
Come back when you've fought against LASO Knights.

You don't know s*** until you tried playing LASO!

It requires focused fire from 3-4 Spartans(implying that I'm playing Co-op, it's suicide to play solo) to take down ONE Knight or Elite!
It's either that or try to dance around them until you get a lucky-hit on their back.

And don't get me started on Reach's LASO Elites, THOSE are tough b******s!
---
LeetCheet loves Alcazar.
#19ssj3bladePosted 5/12/2013 6:24:52 AM
SweetTreet4U posted...

It requires focused fire from 3-4 Spartans(implying that I'm playing Co-op, it's suicide to play solo) to take down ONE Knight or Elite!
It's either that or try to dance around them until you get a lucky-hit on their back.

Reach was easy for Laso, just run up to them and let then try to hit you, side step and nice easy assassination.
---
~ ssj3blade ~
#20SweetTreet4UPosted 5/12/2013 6:29:09 AM
ssj3blade posted...
SweetTreet4U posted...

Reach was easy for Laso, just run up to them and let then try to hit you, side step and nice easy assassination.

Yeah but still. Bullets were useless against them!
---
LeetCheet loves Alcazar.