Co-op some legendary

#1NintendosuksPosted 5/10/2013 12:30:29 PM
Just picked this up and I'm loving it. Graphically it's impressed me and I'm loving the gameplay so far. I have been playing on legendary and it is whoppin my ass lol. Just seeing if anyone is bored and maybe wanna hook up and start a legendary campaign together. Not to sound like an ass but I'm well aware of how serious some people get into Halo and I can hold my own but I'm certainly no pro. So if you're laid back and chill and aren't gonna cuss me out when I die and just wanna hang out and shoot some s*** hit me up.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#2RobTheTurtlePosted 5/10/2013 12:51:42 PM
Hey dude I would absolutely LOVE to do some legendary I've been searching for a good buddy for a while. Sweet. Add me anytime man I'm super excited now. My Gamertag is my name with spaces! (Rob The Turtle). Looking forward to it man :)
---
Check me out at AGL events all over the country! Underrated up and coming player ready to break out. My mom tells me I can do it anyday so look out guys
#3Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 12:55:40 PM
Are you on now? Ill be home soon and ill add you and we can get going on it.
---
#4ssj3bladePosted 5/10/2013 12:55:59 PM
Rob the Tortoise
#5Faliz18Posted 5/10/2013 2:06:39 PM
Your Gfaqs is Nintendosuks and your GT is patriot basher

You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you...
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#6RobTheTurtlePosted 5/10/2013 2:36:54 PM
Faliz18 posted...

Uhh, Hello? You don't even know him and you're making assumptions like that? How rude. I don't like seeing people talk to people like that, but to see someone talk like that to my CAMPAIGN partner? that really irks me, chill out man.
---
Check me out at AGL events all over the country! Underrated up and coming player ready to break out. My mom tells me I can do it anyday so look out guys
#7RobTheTurtlePosted 5/10/2013 2:37:51 PM
Nintendosuks posted...

man i've been on waiting in lobby since the SECOND i saw this topic, i'm extremely prepared I have enough fruit snacks and i made a few pb n j sandwiches to last me through this epic journey
---
#8RRODscarePosted 5/10/2013 2:42:50 PM
I wish i had a co op partner for legendary :'(
#9Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:43:27 PM
Faliz18 posted...

My GT refers to me being a colts fan and our rivalry with the patriots and my handle refers to the simple fact Nintendo is a generation behind and their control gimmick is quickly proving to be just that. I own a Nintendo simply to play their first party software but have you seen the 3rd part support dropping like flies from them? I simply think they need to get their s*** together and get with the times. Friend codes? C'mon man. If it wasn't for Zelda and Mario that company would be 0. Don't worry bout me bro.
---
#10Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:54:27 PM
RobTheTurtle posted...
Nintendosuks posted...

man i've been on waiting in lobby since the SECOND i saw this topic, i'm extremely prepared I have enough fruit snacks and i made a few pb n j sandwiches to last me through this epic journey

Lmao. Ok.....well accept my FR and we can do our thing.
---