Co-op some legendary

#11MircoSheridanPosted 5/10/2013 3:00:08 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
RobTheTurtle posted...
Nintendosuks posted...
Are you on now? Ill be home soon and ill add you and we can get going on it.

man i've been on waiting in lobby since the SECOND i saw this topic, i'm extremely prepared I have enough fruit snacks and i made a few pb n j sandwiches to last me through this epic journey

Lmao. Ok.....well accept my FR and we can do our thing.

lmfao sum1 get this guy a gf please LOL
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#12Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:08:37 PM
Bump. Anybody?
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#13inderDERPPosted 5/10/2013 8:55:26 PM
I'm down! I need that mark (roman numeral) helmet.
---
GT: OmgDeepa
#14Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:37:17 PM
inderDERP posted...
I'm down! I need that mark (roman numeral) helmet.

Got you man. Start tomorrow. Ill be on all day. I need to knock out the spartan ops on legendary as well so we can work on that to.
---
#15Faliz18Posted 5/11/2013 12:25:03 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
Faliz18 posted...
Your Gfaqs is Nintendosuks and your GT is patriot basher

You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you...

My GT refers to me being a colts fan and our rivalry with the patriots and my handle refers to the simple fact Nintendo is a generation behind and their control gimmick is quickly proving to be just that. I own a Nintendo simply to play their first party software but have you seen the 3rd part support dropping like flies from them? I simply think they need to get their s*** together and get with the times. Friend codes? C'mon man. If it wasn't for Zelda and Mario that company would be 0. Don't worry bout me bro.

A more appropriate name would be Wiisuks then, wouldn't it? Because I actually agree and anticipate the day they focus on software and stop making their s***ty consoles.

For that dude who confuses turtles and tortoises, I think you took that post way more seriously then intended...
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#16xiTz_RyaNxPosted 5/11/2013 12:27:56 PM
RobTheTurtle posted...
Faliz18 posted...

Uhh, Hello? You don't even know him and you're making assumptions like that? How rude. I don't like seeing people talk to people like that, but to see someone talk like that to my CAMPAIGN partner? that really irks me, chill out man.

Sounds like you two are serious. How long have you been going steady? What, Legendary campaign with 2 players is...7-8 hours?
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#17Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 1:26:40 PM
Faliz18 posted...
Nintendosuks posted...
Faliz18 posted...

My GT refers to me being a colts fan and our rivalry with the patriots and my handle refers to the simple fact Nintendo is a generation behind and their control gimmick is quickly proving to be just that. I own a Nintendo simply to play their first party software but have you seen the 3rd part support dropping like flies from them? I simply think they need to get their s*** together and get with the times. Friend codes? C'mon man. If it wasn't for Zelda and Mario that company would be 0. Don't worry bout me bro.

A more appropriate name would be Wiisuks then, wouldn't it? Because I actually agree and anticipate the day they focus on software and stop making their s***ty consoles.

For that dude who confuses turtles and tortoises, I think you took that post way more seriously then intended...

Lmao.Thanks,I figured that out as soon as I seen his 2nd post about "my campaign partner" or whatever. I was pretty quick to delete the FR.
---