I'm rocking a 4.04 k/d

#21I_Got_RhythmPosted 5/11/2013 7:33:31 PM(edited)
YEAH GUYZ I'M EFFIN ROCKIN A 4 K/D!!!! O WAIT I MEAN 4.04!!!! DON'T FORGET THAT .04!!!!

Really though it's no big deal I'm not like a tryhard or anything and I don't play with friends which is weird because I'm so humble and easygoing and friendly but yeah I don't care about my k/d so yeah feel free to post yours which obviously probably won't be as impressive as mine if you want to call mine impressive that is I'd be the last guy to put a label on anything especially something I don't really care about so yeah then we can talk about my k/d or I guess yours if you want to I'm not expecting much to be said about my own it's nothing special really except I guess most people would say it's pretty special but I wouldn't be that guy because I don't really care and I don't play with friends because I don't have them and I'm not some tryhard obviously so yeah post k/ds and we'll talk about mine or yours or mine or like whatever we wind up talking about is fine you know lol cause I don't really care.

EDIT: like i said though guys I don't really care though
---
GT: A Trombonist
#22FaithInAllPosted 5/11/2013 7:26:00 PM
I don't even play with a team and have a 69% w/l :]
#23Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:28:32 AM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
YEAH GUYZ I'M EFFIN ROCKIN A 4 K/D!!!! O WAIT I MEAN 4.04!!!! DON'T FORGET THAT .04!!!!

Really though it's no big deal I'm not like a tryhard or anything and I don't play with friends which is weird because I'm so humble and easygoing and friendly but yeah I don't care about my k/d so yeah feel free to post yours which obviously probably won't be as impressive as mine if you want to call mine impressive that is I'd be the last guy to put a label on anything especially something I don't really care about so yeah then we can talk about my k/d or I guess yours if you want to I'm not expecting much to be said about my own it's nothing special really except I guess most people would say it's pretty special but I wouldn't be that guy because I don't really care and I don't play with friends because I don't have them and I'm not some tryhard obviously so yeah post k/ds and we'll talk about mine or yours or mine or like whatever we wind up talking about is fine you know lol cause I don't really care.

You could double your k/d and i'd still have a better one.

ITT < 20 butthurt kids lol
---
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
#24Dville_WeezyPosted 5/12/2013 5:20:03 AM
4.04....kill ratio not found.
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/12/2013 6:21:12 AM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...

lmfao
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#26RAGEface14Posted 5/12/2013 8:51:47 AM
TC, I know 1v1s are stupid and all, but you should look into the upcoming H4GB 1v1 tournament. Coming from me with my .95 k/d, you'll definitely stomp everyone here, stud!
---
RAGEface14
It's ya boy JohnnyCakes
#27SterlingFoxPosted 5/12/2013 11:37:43 AM
The math behind your K/D ratio is that you take that number and subtract it from the size of your genitals in inches.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#28elitewarrior500Posted 5/12/2013 11:38:31 AM
TC is god awful
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#29RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 5/12/2013 1:00:04 PM
1v1's are for virgins desperate to prove something
#30elitewarrior500Posted 5/12/2013 1:14:32 PM
1v1's are for virgins desperate to prove something