1v1's are for virgins desperate to prove something

MADIMUS_PRIME

PLATYPUS_MIME
---
GT: A Trombonist
2 years ago#32
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...

Or the bullied who nobody likes so they become internet bullies and get hard ons trolling EVERYONE. Except for each other, too busy circle jerking.
---
I troll the trolls...
2 years ago#33
1v1's are tests of skill between two players, the purest form of video game competition. I don't know what you guys are so hurt about.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
2 years ago#34
itt: nerds and the easily trolled
---
XBL: A Percussionist
2 years ago#35
+1 nerd
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
2 years ago#36
COG_Killa posted...
1v1's are tests of skill between two players, the purest form of video game competition. I don't know what you guys are so hurt about.

Notice they always throw around sexual insults such as "virgin", "circle-jerk", "hard-on for trolling", etc.

You know who throws those insults around? Virgins, circle-jerkers, and people who get spontaneous erections. I don't even understand the offensive connotations behind calling someone a virgin; virginity doesn't even exist. It's something made up by religious fanatics to discourage self-pleasure. As for circle-jerking, no comment. And spontaneous erections, either you're 12, or should experiment with various stimuli to see if there's a psychological issue.

It's okay butthurts, no need to be self-consious about such issues.
---
RAGEface14
It's ya boy JohnnyCakes
2 years ago#37

MADIMUS_PRIME has never been 1v1 with a girl. ROFL.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
2 years ago#38
And spontaneous erections, either you're 12, or should experiment with various stimuli to see if there's a psychological issue.

omg im dying here
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
2 years ago#39
Lol 1v1

No one does that stupid stuff

No dude. I ride solo.

I watched your sorry reach vid in your sig. Lol its not fun. That 1v1 stuff is dumb.

I don't even...
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
2 years ago#40
RAGEface14 posted...
virginity doesn't even exist. It's something made up by religious fanatics to discourage self-pleasure.

I don't think you entirely understand what virginity is if that's what you think.

Virginity has nothing to do with religion, nor does it have anything to do with self-pleasure. Its just the state you're in before having engaged in sex.
Its not a "made up" concept anymore than getting a haircut is a made up concept.
Your confusion with the concept would be like if you said "Haircuts don't even exist. Its something made up by barbers to gain profits."

When no. Like getting your haircut, losing your virginity is an actual, factual and irreversable thing that happens to you after experiencing an event.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I'm rocking a 4.04 k/d

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived