Ok I'm bored of this game now

#1ReverseisbackPosted 5/11/2013 11:45:17 PM
Sr 130 I reached(3weeks ago) just don't feel motivated for some reason to play ! Got bored of all the game types to( lighting flag is still my favorite) hmmm what to play???
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#2fLiNoPosted 5/11/2013 11:50:34 PM
Injustice.
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle
#3SterlingFoxPosted 5/12/2013 1:18:39 AM
I'm currently having fun with the new Tomb Raider. Alternatively, you could try Far Cry 3 or Bioshock Infinite.

I'm in need of a good multiplayer game myself. But these are the games that are holding me over until something good comes up.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#4JFKandLBJPosted 5/12/2013 1:32:48 AM
Fallout New Vegas. That'll keep you occupied for while.
#5COG_KillaPosted 5/12/2013 3:16:10 AM

For the most epic win. Love that game.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#6SunDevil77Posted 5/12/2013 5:23:58 AM
I've been having fun competing with the superhuman Korean Starcraft 2 players. Heart of the Swarm is aces.

On 360, I'd definitely give Injustice a shot. Fantastic fighter for people who love fighters or people who suck at em (like me). I'm reviewing Metro Last Light at the moment too, it's very good so far.

Also, if you like movies, Star Trek Into Darkness >>>>>
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#7RAGEface14Posted 5/12/2013 8:57:36 AM
COG_Killa posted...

For the most epic win. Love that game.

YES. I've been bouncing back to this game pretty consistently (I think I have all the unique weapons now lol) and it just doesn't get boring. Deus Ex, Minecraft, Dead Island, and MW2 are all good games to play when bored as well.
---
RAGEface14
It's ya boy JohnnyCakes
#8DvoloS88Posted 5/12/2013 1:35:22 PM
So for over 6 months halo 4 kept your attention and you weren't bored of it? Sounds like it was worth the buy. For the guy recommending injustice, sure if you wanna play MK with Dc characters and a stupid as hell story. I've been sick of that super stiff, 2 to 3 hit combos, juggling bodies mid air fighting system since mortal Kombat deception on last consoles. Its terrible im sorry, sure you can do more than 3 hit combos but what I mean is you have to memorize a bunch of small to advanced combos and separately chain them together. Instead of having a simplified free form fighting/combo system. I dont see the hype and popularity behind injustice ITS TERRIBLE yes I've played it.
---
I troll the trolls...
#9YellowPurplePosted 5/12/2013 2:41:51 PM
Bioshock Infinite....
#10ssj3bladePosted 5/12/2013 2:43:54 PM
Still not sure how anyone can honestly enjoy NV... I mean it's obvious that FO3 was superior but NV was such trash to me.