Ok I'm bored of this game now

#11JFKandLBJPosted 5/12/2013 5:26:39 PM
Weapon modding, iron sights on guns, hardcore mode, V.A.T.S. Not being stupidly Overpowered, Brotherhood of Steel being what they Are SUPPOSED to be (technology-grubbing douchebags), Improved companion interface, craftable Variety of ammunition, DLCs with meaningful and overarching storyline with effects on the main storyline, Frank Sinatra music, gambling, perks only being selectable every two levels so you actually have to make choices during builds, and lets not leave out prostitutes shaking their goods up and down the strip. Need I go on?
#12Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:22:03 PM
I've played all those games...my gamer score is 150 thousand
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#13WARRlORPosted 5/12/2013 11:39:26 PM
Reverseisback posted...

go out
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#14That1GuyyPosted 5/13/2013 12:02:32 AM
Modern Bethesda games blow because Bethesda couldn't code their way out of a paper bag, but Obsidian did the best they could with what they had. And that is evident in the fact that New Vegas isn't a steaming pile of dog crap like Fallout 3. How anyone thinks that game is better than New Vegas is beyond me. On the plus side, Bethesda provides great modding tools for their games.

Go replay some last gen games or something.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#15lderivedxPosted 5/13/2013 12:11:00 AM
anyone that thinks bethesda games are for their vanilla versions have consoles and really shouldnt be playing anything but maybe fallout nv and oblivion
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#16Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 1:30:34 AM
Yeah fallout Vegas was pretty good kinda liked fallout 3 more though
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#17JStewVGMPosted 5/13/2013 5:49:17 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
So for over 6 months halo 4 kept your attention and you weren't bored of it? Sounds like it was worth the buy.

Not true for Halo....
#18JaidabeccaPosted 5/13/2013 5:58:14 AM
TC, have you ever given any thought to playing Resident Evil? On the 360 there's RE: Code Veronica X, RE4, RE5, & RE6.

There's also RE: Operation Raccoon City but that game is a squad-based shooter retelling of RE2/3 that shouldn't exist because squad-based shooters don't belong/don't fit into RE's genre.

Also coming out soon, if it's not already out, is RE: Revelations but I'm not sure where that fits into the canon of the story so I'm not sure if playing that would spoil anything since I didn't care to buy a stupid 3DS for it when it came out last year.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#19DvoloS88Posted 5/13/2013 6:37:44 AM
WARRlOR posted...
Reverseisback posted...

go out

Lol holy s*** warrior and I can agree on something.
---
I troll the trolls...
#20BluntsAllDayPosted 5/13/2013 8:09:22 PM
I've been going back and playing all old stuff I never played. brothers in ARM hh is what I'm currently playing but there's a lot to be desired there.. but I want the achievements so ill finish. Halo reach is on its way from ebay, 8 bucks why not never played it.. and I'm also playing KIA: reckoning I know it doesn't really fit with other games people are listing I.e. shooters but its a pretty sweet game. Combat is amazing.
---
GT: BluntsAllDay