I wish that there were no weapon drops

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 5/12/2013 4:22:15 PM
I think that's what made Halo 3 so much fun. On maps like The Pit for example. I always remember fighting for rockets, or beating your opponent to the sword room. I still really enjoy Halo 4. I just wished the maps were designed on the same principal Halo 3 had with weapons spawns.
#2COG_KillaPosted 5/12/2013 4:27:20 PM
nearly everyone else wishes that too
---
Official Founder of the Unofficial Iderivedx Fanclub
#3DvoloS88Posted 5/12/2013 5:07:32 PM
Not me but I do think personal ordnance needs to be revamped so theres not the easiest power weapons in everyones hands within minutes of matches. Personally I think the Inc cannon, spartan laser and fuel rod should/need to be taken out of personal ordnance. Leave them as random or starting map drops. That classic feel fighting for starting weapons or vehicles is still there on most maps.
---
I troll the trolls...
#4Spoke_WreckerPosted 5/12/2013 5:08:44 PM
nearly everyone else wishes that too

Yup
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#5DvoloS88Posted 5/12/2013 5:35:07 PM
Guys we are on the fifth halo into the series, WHY THE F*** does the majority of this board want the same exact playing game!? That is what cod is for, sure halo 4 has many flaws in its mp but COME ON. Halo 4 would be more of a cod wanna be like all you haters say if it played exactly like the last FOUR titles including Reach. Its like trying to talk sense into a wall.
---
I troll the trolls...
#6WARRlORPosted 5/12/2013 5:48:57 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Guys we are on the fifth halo into the series, WHY THE F*** does the majority of this board want the same exact playing game!?

No one wants the same type of game every time, but change for the sake of change in ways that don't necessarily need to be altered that drastically change the formula of the game is stupid. The minor changes are okay, and actually encouraged. Things need to develop over time to keep the series afloat. I've had no problem adapting from game to game with whatever changes were presented, but there are a few changes that make absolutely no sense.

Halo 4 would be more of a cod wanna be like all you haters say if it played exactly like the last FOUR titles including Reach.

Nah I'm pretty sure it would be a halo game if it played like halo 1- reach bro, just saying. you're kinda on the slow side
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#7WARRlORPosted 5/12/2013 5:50:08 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Leave them as random

Lost all credibility there little man.
---
#8WARRlORPosted 5/12/2013 5:51:57 PM
also everytime i see you post you're frustrated about something. keep "trolling" those "trolls" bro
---
#9COG_KillaPosted 5/12/2013 6:00:42 PM
I think playing a new game that's more of the same is a lot better than playing a game that has too many problems AND trying to play something no one else will play

I like that map ordnance, when it's the same every time, tells everyone when it's about to drop. I like that I don't have to start out with an AR in a gametype that I otherwise like to play. I also like the little circle inside the BR's reticule for some reason, and I like using the battle rifle itself.

There's all these little changes and more that are awesome, but they do not justify how bad this game is. Small tweaks to gameplay can be good, 343 just need to find the right tweaks to use.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#10Spoke_WreckerPosted 5/12/2013 9:45:14 PM
Dvulva
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX