This was a Halo game without a *SPOILER*

#1Holy_WraithPosted 5/14/2013 1:07:50 AM
This was a Halo game without a Halo, strange huh?

INB4 "dats old news brah" - "you just noticed that brah?" - "Reach didn't have any Halos" - "Halo Wars didn't have any Halos"

I'm just curious as to why this game was called Halo but there wasn't any Halos in the game.

It's like a Star Wars game without the Jedi.
---
Gearbox screwed Aliens fans http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Playing - Injustice: Gods among us, Assassin's Creed III, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Halo 4
#2SoundNetworkPosted 5/14/2013 1:16:13 AM
because fortuantely, people are smarter than you
#3Holy_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:21:16 AM
SoundNetwork posted...
because fortuantely, people are smarter than you

Or maybe I recently finished the campaign since I hardly do campaigns in a FPS game.

Your arrogant trolling is an indication of how smart you are.

Laters, child.
---
Gearbox screwed Aliens fans http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Playing - Injustice: Gods among us, Assassin's Creed III, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Halo 4
#4jwhudexnlsPosted 5/14/2013 2:51:25 AM
There was a halo, you go by installation 3 when you're in mission 7.
---
Snow Pirate until death
#5Faliz18Posted 5/14/2013 4:07:41 AM
jwhudexnls posted...
There was a halo, you go by installation 3 when you're in mission 7.

Yeah, Master Chief literally comes out of slip space and says "A Halo?" and you can faintly hear the chant.
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#6butsizzlePosted 5/14/2013 7:17:15 AM
Quote:This was a Halo game without a Halo, strange huh?

INB4 "dats old news brah" - "you just noticed that brah?" - "Reach didn't have any Halos" - "Halo Wars didn't have any Halos"

I'm just curious as to why this game was called Halo but there wasn't any Halos in the game.

@Holy_Wraith

The better question is how did you manage to miss the giant f***ing Halo in the second to last level of the game?
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#7SterlingFoxPosted 5/14/2013 8:30:51 AM
Holy_Wraith posted...

Reach had a Halo in it at the end too. Every Halo game in the series has had a Halo in it.

And Star Wars isn't about Jedi either, and there have been Star Wars games without Jedi or the Force. In fact it could actually be, and has been, argued that Han Solo the normal guy was the main character of the original trilogy rather than Luke the Jedi.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#8JFKandLBJPosted 5/14/2013 8:47:59 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

Reach had a Halo in it at the end too. Every Halo game in the series has had a Halo in it.

And Star Wars isn't about Jedi either, and there have been Star Wars games without Jedi or the Force. In fact it could actually be, and has been, argued that Han Solo the normal guy was the main character of the original trilogy rather than Luke the Jedi.

I could see the validity in the argument if Georgey Boy didn't go back and dedicate three whole movies to the Skywalker lineage and the Jedi order. I know there is more to Star Wars than the force, but Star Wars without Jedi and lightsabers to me is pretty much a grandiose Star Trek. That comparison is a stretch, I will grant you.
#9butsizzlePosted 5/14/2013 9:19:23 AM
^It could be argued but we all know the truth. Anakin Skywalker is the main character of the SW saga.

...along with R2.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#10JFKandLBJPosted 5/14/2013 9:30:36 AM
Screw Anakin. I always disliked that whiney brat. Should've had more Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was about as Jedi as Jedi get, save for maybe a few of his higher ups on the council.