I wish this game had better storytelling

#1imthestuntmanPosted 5/14/2013 7:52:53 AM
I'd like to actually see some memorable characters, make some meaningful choices, define who Master Chief is as a person, maybe throw in some romance, etc.

It's a shame because the gameplay is great and the lore is solid, but the story presentation is just constant expositional diarrhea.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/14/2013 8:03:30 AM
Yes. Master Chief should be like The Situation from Jersey Shore...what with his romance and six pack and whatnot.

Screw the depth his character will have in this trilogy, he needs to be a ladies man
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#3VincentVegaPosted 5/14/2013 8:30:33 AM
Read the books.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#4SterlingFoxPosted 5/14/2013 9:26:09 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Yes. Master Chief should be like The Situation from Jersey Shore...what with his romance and six pack and whatnot.

Screw the depth his character will have in this trilogy, he needs to be a ladies man

I don't know why you would type out such a horribly unintelligent post, and then actually click to submit it as if you're proud that you were the author of ****.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#5BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/14/2013 10:03:31 AM
SterlingFox posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I don't know why you would type out such a horribly unintelligent post, and then actually click to submit it as if you're proud that you were the author of ****.

ENEMY BUTTMAD INBOUND
---
Mander is my Master, my beacon, my strength.
#6imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:53:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/14/2013 10:59:30 AM
imthestuntman posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
im not funny so i just say random things and worship the ground a funny person walks on.

Ftfu

Arst ye turmoiled in thine nether region, brethren?
---
Mander is my Master, my beacon, my strength.
#8imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 12:28:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9JFKandLBJPosted 5/14/2013 12:31:34 PM
I wish this game was better in general.