Just bought this game why all the hate

#1echo057Posted 5/17/2013 12:19:06 PM
I played a ton of h2 loved it than h3 I didn't care for but this game seems great so far but I read a lot of complaints on it
---
ATTN : This Is Not GrammarFAQS
#2Spoke_WreckerPosted 5/17/2013 1:24:42 PM
You -just- bought it?

If you had played since November you'd understand. The game you're playing today and the game we got at launch are two very different games, and it's still not quite up to par yet.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#3SunDevil77Posted 5/17/2013 1:34:05 PM
Because it isn't Halo 2 good. In multi, at least. The campaign is excellent.

It is far, far better than Reach. Like...in every way.
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
#4__balePosted 5/17/2013 2:07:12 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
It is far, far better than Reach. Like...in every way.

no. not even close. have you played nbns reach?
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#5LandonioPosted 5/17/2013 2:09:27 PM
Most online multiplayer games are fun for the first few days, whether they're actually bad or not. Takes time for the flaws to really show.
---
ROLL TIDE
#6bd0g5Posted 5/17/2013 2:49:28 PM
basically what landon and spidux said

1. I think everyone found it fun for maybe the first week, keep playing and you'll see what's wrong with it
2. The game has somewhat improved since launch, so most complaints were from a few months ago. A lot of things have to be fixed still.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#7elitewarrior500Posted 5/17/2013 2:50:57 PM
june 3rd cant come soon enough 4SK BR feels amazing
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite