Just in case things get interesting.
---
---
http://d1y0oqfyli6x95.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/title.png
#33EvilBeardsPosted 5/18/2013 1:49:17 PM
__bale posted...
EvilBeards posted...
LOL!

This seriously made me laugh incredibly hard.

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE TOPIC!

If it isn't... No wonder the console FPS community is thought of as incredibly duncy.

that you even have to consider whether or not this a joke topic is kind of sad and rather 'duncy'

Hey I don't claim I know things until I have concrete evidence, so I leave room for possibility. I'm 99% sure this is a joke topic.

Are you angry or something?
---
I am ajko000.
#34COG_KillaPosted 5/18/2013 3:50:10 PM
Wait a tick...

>vBlite

>Respectful

What?

I'm the third best.

You don't have to be respectful to be awesome, I wasn't disputing your third bestness.
---
Eeehhhh I don't really like to play with others.
#35lderivedxPosted 5/18/2013 4:08:21 PM
Hey I don't claim I know things until I have concrete evidence, so I leave room for possibility. I'm 99% sure this is a joke topic.

So basically you're just defending your lack of common sense.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#36EvilBeardsPosted 5/18/2013 10:56:51 PM
lderivedx posted...

So basically you're just defending your lack of common sense.

Ok, you're obviously angry at something. Since when was it an absence of common sense to not completely assume without concrete evidence?
---
I am ajko000.
#37lderivedxPosted 5/19/2013 3:22:16 AM
Because you wouldn't be a functional human being.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#38Killean_NuggetsPosted 5/19/2013 3:24:06 AM
Wait a tick...

>vBlite

>Respectful

What?

I'm the best.

I know.

---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#39Thomas_Maple(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:47:03 AM
Everything in this topic is the reason I dislike gameFAQS.com and Halo 4.
---
I'm > You.
MGR of @msheridan1990. Follow my client and tell your friends. You could have a chance to win MSPs.
#40DvoloS88Posted 5/19/2013 6:58:25 AM
Thomas_Maple posted...
Let me tell you a little story. vBlite invites me to a game of Halo 4 were I run into the likes of bale elab bale, Jesse I3aker, Ayy Scooby, Swizzy Dangles, B5Dog, and Mr Fish. So after about a minute of them trash talking, I turn my microphone on. I proceed to say "Oh, I don't know if I'm ready for this." Then one of these BAs says "Neither am I" and kicks me out of the lobby.

Why was this? I don't know. However, I don't get mad; I get even.

So how many women do they have on their friend's list?

bale elab bale = ZERO
Jesse I3aker = 1 - 3?
Ayy Scooby = 4 - 5?
Swizzy Dangles = 4 - 5?
B5Dog = 0 - 2?
Mr Fish = 2

I know vBlite's but i care not to share because he was respectful to me, but i know

That's between 11 and 17 if you can't count.

How many women do I have 47. This is for real. I encourage you to look it up. GT: Paczak Attack

I just don't understand it. I show up to play ball and I don't get picked to play. They are scared to play me? I doubt it, but they don't even want to size me up. Is this about @msheridan1990? Listen I don't need @msheridan1990 to fight my battles, but you don't know who's pulling the strings around here.

tl;dr
Paczak Attack - 47
Them -11 to 17

(SIG)

That's what happens when you play with a bunch of d bags who get hard ons pissing people off. Clearly on this board at least they circle jerk each other all day long. Every single person you named are every thing that's wrong with this board. Go a head boys lay it on me I don't have the time to bicker with a bunch of internet bullies who I would piss on in real life.
---
I troll the trolls...