51.22% (21 votes)
Spartan Ops
7.32% (3 votes)
Forge
0% (0 votes)
Something else..?
7.32% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'd have to go with multiplayer. The campaign was a blast, but only the first time through it, and I'm not too great at Forge. Spartan Ops was the same as campaign, only fun the first time through.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2inderDERPPosted 5/18/2013 7:02:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 7:05:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4sdchiPosted 5/18/2013 9:20:43 PM
Campaign wasn't very good... multiplayer was terrible.. storyline was laughable... I don't know.

I guess the graphics.
#5phillyeagles123Posted 5/18/2013 9:36:25 PM
Come for the campaign, stay for the multiplayer.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#6COG_KillaPosted 5/18/2013 9:48:18 PM
Campaign wasn't very good... multiplayer was terrible.. storyline was laughable... I don't know.

I guess the graphics.

Dem Cutscenes. Mmmm.
---
Eeehhhh I don't really like to play with others.
#7LandonioPosted 5/18/2013 11:01:01 PM
Master Chief's ass.
---
ROLL TIDE
#8ffmasterjosePosted 5/18/2013 11:19:17 PM
Multiplayer
---
Nominate your favorites for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX contest:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/nominate_entry
#9SterlingFoxPosted 5/19/2013 2:06:43 AM
I guess the campaign.

Every couple weeks I try coming back to the multiplayer, since I don't really have a good online game at the moment. And what I find is that I don't have fun while playing it, I just play it because it's Halo and I want it to be good.

And I feel like Spartan Ops is lazy. The story has an interesting premise, and can go places, but the gameplay is boring and repetitive.
What I think they should have done is released Spartan Ops sometime later this year as an expansion like ODST rather than an episodic thing. That way they could have worked on bridging the missions better, giving it some unique environments and unique team-oriented gameplay. Maybe even make your character be an actual character with a call sign.

It could have been a chance to really demonstrate the difference between Chief and the Spartan IVs through new gameplay, give the Spartan IVs some characterization and familiarity so we felt more attached to them, and paint the Sanghelli terrorist as a real character and villain.
It could have been great if they did it as a squad-based deal, where they ramped up the difficulty a little and did 6 person co-op instead of the normal 4, each person playing as a code-named Spartan with a voice and personality.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#10Thomas_MaplePosted 5/19/2013 6:17:30 AM
My favorite part of Halo 4 is watching @msheridan1990 unload a whole clip into an enemy's head with a battle rifle, reload, fire off 7 more shots to the enemy's head, and then watch @msheridan1990 die.
---
I'm > You.
MGR of @msheridan1990. Follow my client and tell your friends. You could have a chance to win MSPs.