So the community comes up with these kind of maps...

#1AurawhispererPosted 5/20/2013 11:05:29 AM
And yet, they ALL seem half assed. Ive seen better.

Way. ****en. Better
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/20/2013 11:24:12 AM
Cool. Go make one that's better.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#3JFKandLBJPosted 5/20/2013 11:39:49 AM
Try harder.
#4briman112Posted 5/20/2013 11:50:36 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Agreed, show us what you got.
---
GT: COB Bri Man112
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:05:55 PM
Challenge accepted.
Actually, i am still developing one
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
#6ODommPosted 5/20/2013 1:12:11 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Challenge accepted.
Actually, i am still developing one

Oh this is gonna be good lol
#7ssj3bladePosted 5/20/2013 1:28:23 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

What, don't you agree? You think the maps in the Community Playlist are the pinnacle of user created Forge maps? trolel pull the other one
---
finalfantastica
#8Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:39:06 PM
I'm just saying. I expected alot more from these community developers to make some kind of "wowzer map!" due to myself as one of those forge lovers, and others that I was introduced and was like "damn."

I mean, ffs, back in halo 3, a friend of mine made a pit map into hurricane katrina, because he froze these man cannons all over the place and did a glitch to where objects were scattered flying all over the place, and if you walk out of the shield, you were most likely dead. And the objective was to reach the other side of the map and kill the enemy. Nearly impossible, but hella fun.

Then on standoff, my friend made a scorpion type of structure and it was a tdm setting to ctf. It's those kind of maps that stun me.

Then there's Reach, when I started to form maps on forge and made my first battleship map. Ya, it wasn't all "OMG amazing" due to gravity defeating the man cannon purpose of a pirate boarding anothers ship, but it was still fun for those who want to try crossing the otherside of the plank to the enemy ship, while you're being sniped at or rpg'd.
---