One thing I wish they'd do in this game...

#11darren19822000Posted 5/24/2013 12:23:18 PM
jesse_skater posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
one thing ive noticed to combat this issue if you can manage to train yourself to do it, is if you are scoping in a situation where you might be shot just hold the stick in rather then pressing it. when you get shot let go of the stick and it will zoom you out. it feels un natural at first but ive found it to be better then dealing with flinch while scoped at short range
---

honestly that's the worst advice I have ever heard.

what do you expect from a guy with a screen name that refers t a woman masterbating
---
gt darren reefnugs
#12TheD1ddlerPosted 5/24/2013 3:55:29 PM
darren19822000 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
one thing ive noticed to combat this issue if you can manage to train yourself to do it, is if you are scoping in a situation where you might be shot just hold the stick in rather then pressing it. when you get shot let go of the stick and it will zoom you out. it feels un natural at first but ive found it to be better then dealing with flinch while scoped at short range
---

honestly that's the worst advice I have ever heard.

what do you expect from a guy with a screen name that refers t a woman masterbating

@darren - swing and a miss

@ jesse - what exactly am i supposed to say? be like every other douchebag on this board and call the TC a terrible sweaty bk and to deal with it or stop crying etc w/e just thinking of a solution for him off the top of my head its better then anything else anyone in this thread has said and its a vaible option for long distance situations anyway so yeah improve your life by being a little less of a terrible person please
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#13ssj3bladePosted 5/24/2013 3:57:09 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
@ jesse - what exactly am i supposed to say? be like every other douchebag on this board and call the TC a terrible sweaty bk and to deal with it or stop crying etc w/e just thinking of a solution for him off the top of my head its better then anything else anyone in this thread has said and its a vaible option for long distance situations anyway so yeah improve your life by being a little less of a terrible person please
---

Diddler v Jesse 1v1
---
finalfantastica
#14bd0g5Posted 5/24/2013 4:40:41 PM
TheD1ddler posted...

---

I can guarantee that you're even worse than rageface and odomm

ssj3blade posted...
HitmanCT13 posted...
With the new update u actually scope in further when shot.

Laughed for a straight minute congrats

yeah that's so original and hasn't been said before lmao lmao lmao
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#15iRGushPosted 5/24/2013 4:43:44 PM
geodANGER posted...
JFKandLBJ posted...
Anyone know when System of a Down is coming out with a new album? I'd ask on the metal board but their panties get bunched up if you're not discussing black metal bands only three people know about and grindcore that sounds like a clogged toilet being flushed

probably a long time since shavo just posted all that stuff about serj holding them back

link?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#16ssj3bladePosted 5/24/2013 4:44:33 PM
bd0g5 posted...
yeah that's so original and hasn't been said before lmao lmao lmao

calm down b7dog i never said it was OC
---
finalfantastica