As of now there is less than 18,000 playing Halo 4.

#21darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 8:15:49 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Lol im sure just like this site where all the d bags say what they want but when you defend your self even partially insulting the insulters your posts get deleted and you become a warned user. Its all politics man POLITICS.

*Shaking my damn head
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#22kirby145Posted 5/26/2013 9:17:54 PM
darren19822000 posted...
halo will never top COD. the younger crowd grew up on this cod crap like the kids form 2001-2006 grew up on halo. im sure soon it will shift to a new shooter. i highly doubt destiny will fill that role. im thinking its gonna be over hyped because bungie is making it.
CoD isn't the reason my friends didn't buy or stopped playing this game.

It's just the game.
#23darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 3:58:36 AM
elitewarrior500 posted...
cod has so many people because its the easiest shooter to play ever

Wow....just wow. I think I just got a nosebleed from the sheer stupidity of this post.
---
#24ssj3bladePosted 5/27/2013 5:44:30 AM(edited)

RAGEface14 posted...
That's irrelevant, subjective, and broken logic.

Call of Duty is popular primarily because of planned obsolescence, and secondarily because of accessibility.

u m8 wot
---
finalfantastica
#25SunDevil77Posted 5/27/2013 6:10:17 AM
darealest47 posted...

Wow....just wow. I think I just got a nosebleed from the sheer stupidity of this post.

It's true though. CoD also has the benefit of extensive marketing and 60 FPS. But the ease of access is what really makes CoD such a popular name.

If you look on craigslist for 360s, you'll find a good half of them are people who bought just a console and a copy of Call of Duty. Gamers enjoy it for the smooth gameplay. Non gamers enjoy it because they can easily jump in and have fun. Plus, for the Treyarch titles, zombies draws in the crowds.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#26darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 7:22:11 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...

It's true though. CoD also has the benefit of extensive marketing and 60 FPS. But the ease of access is what really makes CoD such a popular name.

If you look on craigslist for 360s, you'll find a good half of them are people who bought just a console and a copy of Call of Duty. Gamers enjoy it for the smooth gameplay. Non gamers enjoy it because they can easily jump in and have fun. Plus, for the Treyarch titles, zombies draws in the crowds.

Wrong. Call of duty is meant to appear to mainstream crowds in the same way as Grand Theft Auto, any sports games, and the Mario games. Halo 4 was trying to grab those mainstream crowd and failed miserably just like all the other games that has its own fanbase but tries to appeal to an even larger audience and fails. Call of duty has nothing to do with halo 4's failure, 343i's crappy ideas are what led to the atrocious low population that has befallen into halo 4.
---
#27SunDevil77Posted 5/27/2013 7:27:49 AM
darealest47 posted...
Wrong. Call of duty is meant to appear to mainstream crowds in the same way as Grand Theft Auto, any sports games, and the Mario games. Halo 4 was trying to grab those mainstream crowd and failed miserably just like all the other games that has its own fanbase but tries to appeal to an even larger audience and fails. Call of duty has nothing to do with halo 4's failure, 343i's crappy ideas are what led to the atrocious low population that has befallen into halo 4.

You really are insane. I was speaking about why Call of Duty is popular. I said nothing about Halo.

You are so adamant about bashing a game you don't like that you can't hold an intelligent conversation.
---
#28ssj3bladePosted 5/27/2013 7:36:33 AM
darealest47 posted...

http://i.imgur.com/bFmQBon.jpg

We get you don't like Halo now moving forward.
---
finalfantastica
#29darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 7:45:32 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...

You really are insane. I was speaking about why Call of Duty is popular. I said nothing about Halo.

You are so adamant about bashing a game you don't like that you can't hold an intelligent conversation.
I forgot I was speaking to the official halo 4 apologist. You should really read and understand my post before calling someone insane. Fanboys these days
---
#30SunDevil77Posted 5/27/2013 8:03:21 AM
You're further proving your insanity. Once again, you assume I was speaking of Halo. I said nothing about Halo.

I simply stated that Call of Duty is in fact popular due to the ease of access. You essentially told me I was wrong, and that Call of Duty is popular because it is casual like sports games (otherwise known as accessible). You then proceeded to go on a rant about Halo sucking and whatnot.

Then, after being called out, you proceed to, yet again, go on a pissy rant and fling insults at me.

You have once stated "most modern games suck." This is the statement of a nostalgia blinded pessimist.
---