Make it simple again

#1Famine_10f4Posted 6/1/2013 3:14:35 PM
No perks, no AAs, no ordinance... Bring back to Halo 2. Everyone starts off with a close-mid range weapon like the Assault Rifle or SMG (if it makes a return) and have the other better weapons around the map.

All this extra depth is not needed, which I normally like having but in this case it ruins the experience.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#2ssj3bladePosted 6/1/2013 3:19:38 PM
Remove AR, bring back SMG and dual wield.

Have some game types BR starts
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#3lderivedxPosted 6/1/2013 3:20:36 PM
More stuff doesn't imply depth.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#4That1GuyyPosted 6/1/2013 6:57:03 PM
The perfect Halo would have Reach with MLG settings as its core.
-Improve grenade physics for better bounces and less random frag sticks to solid objects.
-Get rid of the Needle Rifle and replace it with a Carbine that kills faster than the DMR.
-Weaken the Magnum.
-Strengthen the Needler to match Halo 4's.
-Strengthen the Focus Rifle and Concussion Rifle.
-Bring back the Mauler
-Reduce the weapon switch time on the Plasma Pistol
-Introduce a railgun with less spash damage and a projectile with a narrower hit box.
-Halo 2 and 3 quality maps.
-Team radar always on.
-Armor abilities are reduced to the jetpack, thruster pack, and a sonar beacon. The beacon uses noise to ping nearby enemy players and informs the player on distance based on how long it took to hit a ping. Unlike promethean vision, the beacon does not inform of direction. Players pinged by the beacon receive an audio cue to this. Maximum range is equal to the standard motion tracker range. Players do not spawn with armor abilities in default settings.
-Equipment from Halo 3 is rebalanced. The regen field is instantly destroyed by drain balls. The bubble shield has health and can be broken. All bullet weapons deal one point of damage, projectile weapons deal bonus damage, but the shield does not receive splash damage from exploding projectiles. Trip mines don't detonate by team proximity. All other equipment is removed from default multiplayer.
-Overshield and active camo make a return to standard maps.

Basically Halo 3 without its problems and new weapons plus the good part of armor abilities.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#5That1GuyyPosted 6/1/2013 7:09:37 PM(edited)
And to further facilitate team play when searching solo, in addition to an always on team radar, dealing damage to an enemy should cause that enemy to show up on the motion tracker of your teammates. However, in settings with no enemy radar (like MLG), that ping on the enemy does not track his location, so you can't tell where he is going if your teammate does not A) continue to deal damage to him, or B) call him out with a mic.
---
#6That1GuyyPosted 6/1/2013 7:08:39 PM
drived, bby i got a mic just 4 u no lie lets play dat gaem u no u talked about.

jk i gt the mic 4 counterstrike but u no i luv u 5ever bby
---
#7jesse_skaterPosted 6/1/2013 7:37:00 PM
HOLY CRAP TRIPLE POST ELERT
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#8elitewarrior500Posted 6/1/2013 7:37:50 PM
no wai
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
Man they got that BK dino host - Be Kay Elite
#9That1GuyyPosted 6/1/2013 7:43:06 PM
Love you too, Jesse Eyethreeaker.
---
#10ItsAnAddictionPosted 6/1/2013 9:25:10 PM
jesse_skater posted...
HOLY CRAP TRIPLE POST ELERT

lmao, I mean I can't blame the guy sometimes I do that and some of his idea's are pretty cool.