Do you wish they stopped after 3?

#11I_Got_RhythmPosted 6/7/2013 9:44:53 PM
Master Chief is the only consistently good thing in Halo.
---
GT: Rhythmism
#12Mr_arizonaPosted 6/8/2013 3:08:44 AM
Never expect a game franchise to ride off into the sunset. They will keep making them till no one wants to play it anymore then they'll make 2 more after that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9286/tennisskirtblow.gif
#13SunDevil77Posted 6/8/2013 5:45:22 AM
YAYSAY posted...
I liked Halo 3's ending, the "Wake me when you need me line." I thought was really good and was a nice end to MC's story.

You think a cliffhanger is a nice ending to a character's story?
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
#14Drag_ZEROPosted 6/8/2013 8:45:07 AM
Not gonna lie I wish that the post-credit ending of Halo 3 where its revealed MC lived didn't exist. I thought him dying in order to save his species was rather poignant given the tone of the franchise. And then Halo 4 could have us playing as The Arbiter.

Speaking of which, why the hell wasn't Arby in Halo 4!?
#15BlueRunway05Posted 6/8/2013 8:49:15 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Halo 3's finale will probably never be topped. The nostalgia, the music, everything. Perfection.

Haha no. It wasn't perfect. Reach and Halo's ending was way better. Halo 3 had a good ending, but it could've been better.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#16BlueRunway05Posted 6/8/2013 8:51:23 AM
Drag_ZERO posted...
Not gonna lie I wish that the post-credit ending of Halo 3 where its revealed MC lived didn't exist. I thought him dying in order to save his species was rather poignant given the tone of the franchise. And then Halo 4 could have us playing as The Arbiter.

Speaking of which, why the hell wasn't Arby in Halo 4!?

He wasn't part of the Storm Covenants, and he probably was busy dealing with the problems at home with his kinds.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#17Wookie_Is_BackPosted 6/9/2013 9:41:02 PM
BlueRunway05 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Halo 3's finale will probably never be topped. The nostalgia, the music, everything. Perfection.

Haha no. It wasn't perfect. Reach and Halo's ending was way better. Halo 3 had a good ending, but it could've been better.

lolReach
#18gameslickerPosted 6/20/2013 10:32:27 PM
DSquarius posted...
Senel_117 posted...
tubb311 posted...
no. the only thing keeping me from enjoying Halo 4 is a lack friends playing it..........and minecraft.

right? i mean when Halo 4 first came out all my friends were psyched and were like this is the amazing then a few weeks later no one has it anymore and they all suddenly thought that Reach's multiplayer was better
They didn't give the game enough time to put out other playlists or anything so the have no clue :/ and i can foresee them doing the same thing with Halo 5

TU Reach was much better than launch Halo 4.

in my opinion, reach was just a much better overall game compared to 4, regardless of TU. SOOOOOOOOOO many things in 4 pissed me off too much
#19Urdnot_RuntPosted 6/20/2013 10:57:56 PM
Of course not.

Question for those who said yes. Why are you even here?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#20ssj3bladePosted 6/22/2013 3:23:38 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
BlueRunway05 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

lolReach

The sweet sound of rustling jimmies. The ending to Reach's Campaign was brilliantly done.
---
finalfantastica