Anyone who thinks the update is good is a bad player.

#1Kazuma_YagamiPosted 6/9/2013 6:16:58 AM
Seriously, there's rockets respawning every minute on complex. Beam rifles and sniper rifles everywhere. It wasn't really the weapon tuning but its the fact that the power weapons are too abundant now.

Almost every player you come in contact with has an OP saw, beam rifle, sniper rifle, rocket launcher...it sucks. There is less strategy and more just bum rushing to the power weapons. You die trying to get the weapon, you die from the weapon, or you get the weapon only for it to respawn in the next minute and die from that same weapon. It's ridiculous.

I see all these bad players saying the update is amazing but it is only because they can get their BK hands on a power weapon every time they spawn.

I may be ranting but it's true. The update is terribad.
---
This space is here only so it looks like I have a sig so my post are more noticeable. My posts look naked without a sig.
#2lderivedxPosted 6/9/2013 6:32:39 AM
You're playing the wrong playlists and then complaining about it.

lol
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#3ssj3bladePosted 6/9/2013 6:33:54 AM
>Complex

Nuff sed
---
finalfantastica
#4RAGEface14Posted 6/9/2013 7:05:55 AM
TC is probably a democrat LOL

probably lives in muhssuruh too
---
RAGEface14
I saw Jesse gutting a turtle in front of Food Lion
#5Gobey6Posted 6/9/2013 7:17:39 AM
RAGEface14 posted...

Ain't no democrats in muzurah!

Also the update is fine
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#6bd0g5Posted 6/9/2013 8:39:11 AM
This topic is hopefully a bad attempt at trolling.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#7jakethenoobPosted 6/9/2013 11:20:47 AM
RAGEface14 posted...

>Misery
>Democrat

Believe me everyone here hates Obama and loves huntun', fishun' and muddun'
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#8WARRlORPosted 6/9/2013 11:26:53 AM
post your GT so i can laugh at your stats, TC
---
CSR 50 count: 9
GT: yPPoLs
#9yanksfan4247Posted 6/9/2013 12:52:16 PM
"Complex"

Lolgarbage playlist
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#10Urdnot_RuntPosted 6/10/2013 10:29:51 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
Seriously, there's rockets respawning every minute on complex. Beam rifles and sniper rifles everywhere. It wasn't really the weapon tuning but its the fact that the power weapons are too abundant now.

Almost every player you come in contact with has an OP saw, beam rifle, sniper rifle, rocket launcher...it sucks. There is less strategy and more just bum rushing to the power weapons. You die trying to get the weapon, you die from the weapon, or you get the weapon only for it to respawn in the next minute and die from that same weapon. It's ridiculous.

I see all these bad players saying the update is amazing but it is only because they can get their BK hands on a power weapon every time they spawn.

I may be ranting but it's true. The update is terribad.

you're bad
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw