Anyone play custom games / forge? Also lookin for good mp partners

#15h07gunPosted 6/9/2013 1:02:02 PM
Im a halo vet but i just got this game. Looking for people to build and play maps like tower of power and fat man. I'm also pretty good on multiplayer so send a fr if you're looking for a good teammate: Justice DemiGod
---
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#2bd0g5Posted 6/9/2013 1:06:06 PM
I'm also pretty good on multiplayer so send a fr if you're looking for a good teammate: Justice DemiGod

You sure about that?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#35h07gun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 1:28:20 PM
bd0g5 posted...
I'm also pretty good on multiplayer so send a fr if you're looking for a good teammate: Justice DemiGod

You sure about that?

I have gone positive every game on my road to sr-16. I'm not saying I'm the best around or even that I place 1st every game, but I'm not saying I won't get a LOT better considering I bought this game yesterday and haven't played halo in years.
---
#4WARRlORPosted 6/9/2013 1:42:39 PM
5h07gun posted...
I have gone positive every game on my road to sr-16.

daaaaaaaamn man
---
CSR 50 count: 9
GT: yPPoLs
#5lderivedxPosted 6/9/2013 1:55:08 PM

No you haven't.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#65h07gun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 1:55:43 PM
WARRlOR posted...
5h07gun posted...

daaaaaaaamn man

That was meant to sound insignificant
---
#7COG_KillaPosted 6/9/2013 6:14:32 PM
They're saying they are 110% positive that your are not good, and in fact terrible, at this game, and that you are fooling only yourself when you say otherwise.
---
Eeehhhh I don't really like to play with others.
#85h07gun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 3:47:49 PM
COG_Killa posted...
They're saying they are 110% positive that your are not good, and in fact terrible, at this game, and that you are fooling only yourself when you say otherwise.

I realize this, and it's laughable. Only complete idiots would make such assumptions with no sort of evidence to base these claims off of. Not only does that prove your lack of intelligence, it also looks bad for this whole board and indeed this whole website we all frequent and love. Take my advice and grow up. If not, I'll totally understand. We can't all be winners.
---
#9djwagonPosted 6/17/2013 4:19:32 PM
5h07gun posted...
COG_Killa posted...

I realize this, and it's laughable. Only complete idiots would make such assumptions with no sort of evidence to base these claims off of. Not only does that prove your lack of intelligence, it also looks bad for this whole board and indeed this whole website we all frequent and love. Take my advice and grow up. If not, I'll totally understand. We can't all be winners.

lol telling someone to grow up on here is like telling everyone your fill in the blanks
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#10ODommPosted 6/17/2013 4:43:03 PM
What?
---
A v ^ A v ^