If you could change the ending to Halo 4 in one way, how would you?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 6/9/2013 6:53:44 PM
I know Halo 4 is the start to a new trilogy, and that technically, this isn't the end of things, but if you could change how things wrapped up, what would you change things up?

Personally, I would have had more Halsey in the actual campaign outside of the intro and Spartan Ops, at least give hint to her inclusion in Spartan Ops.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2inderDERPPosted 6/9/2013 7:29:50 PM
Sure add me GT in sig
---
GT: OmgDeepa
#3That1GuyyPosted 6/9/2013 7:53:36 PM
The Chief wakes up in his cryotube. Cortana tells him, "Chief, they found us!"

Chief writes off the entire game as a bad dream and gets rescued. Secret ending scene reveals Halo 3: Part 2, all of Halo 4 gets thrown away.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#4Faliz18Posted 6/9/2013 8:06:21 PM
I thought the ending was almost perfect. It just needed the Didact as a boss.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#5KamikazeCactuarPosted 6/9/2013 8:23:07 PM
The entire universe implodes.

The End.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
#6JaidabeccaPosted 6/9/2013 11:54:44 PM
KamikazeCactuar posted...
The entire universe implodes.

The End.

And then the Doctor pilots the Pandorica into the heart of the exploding TARDIS & re-boots the universe.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#7SterlingFoxPosted 6/10/2013 12:50:24 AM
I'd have made the Didact into an actual fight, gotten ride of the space magic like Chief surviving a nuke point blank, removed the stupid part with Cortana leaping out of the light bridge and attacking the Didact, made Del Rio not get demoted for no reason, made Lasky a more realistic character, and I'd have just generally have removed the bad.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#8DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 6/10/2013 5:24:59 AM
SterlingFox posted...
I'd have made the Didact into an actual fight, gotten ride of the space magic like Chief surviving a nuke point blank, removed the stupid part with Cortana leaping out of the light bridge and attacking the Didact, made Del Rio not get demoted for no reason, made Lasky a more realistic character, and I'd have just generally have removed the bad.

Except Del Rio didn't get demoted for "no reason", he left a -- actually, THE -- war hero behind to face overwhelming odds(though granted, that's like a standard day at work for the Chief) and then ignored a serious threat to Earth because he wouldn't believe what he was told, even when his subordinates were at least willing to listen.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#9darren19822000Posted 6/10/2013 12:25:01 PM
i would just change the name of the game from halo 4 to somehting that has no halo in it...cuz thats how i feel about this game. fun when im not thinking of it as a halo game.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#10SterlingFoxPosted 6/10/2013 2:13:00 PM
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
SterlingFox posted...

Except Del Rio didn't get demoted for "no reason", he left a -- actually, THE -- war hero behind to face overwhelming odds(though granted, that's like a standard day at work for the Chief) and then ignored a serious threat to Earth because he wouldn't believe what he was told, even when his subordinates were at least willing to listen.

Not his job to follow an insubordinate lower-ranking officer (Who was actually supposed to be in the brig.), and it WAS his job to report back to headquarters and NOT engage the threat as per First Contact protocol set by the UNSC.
He was also the Captain, and therefore he had no obligation to listen, believe, or act upon the wishes and advice of a lower-ranking soldier. I.E Master Chief.

Del Rio was demoted for doing his job and following the UNSC's instructions.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA