Destiny looks awesome and Microcrotch got buried

#1I_Got_RhythmPosted 6/10/2013 7:08:10 PM
For anyone who didn't watch the playstation 4 reveal.

Destiny = CoD/Halo/Borderlands crossbred baby
---
GT: Rhythmism
#2I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:11:17 PM
oh and the controller has a headset jack and it's priced at $399 compared to xbox shun's $499
---
#3That1GuyyPosted 6/10/2013 7:25:27 PM
Destiny looked like garbage.

"Hey guys it's Borderlands with realistic graphics and Guild Wars 2's event system!"

Can't believe all those people on this board humping Bungie's leg when they hadn't even revealed anything about the game. Now what we've seen gameplay, it looks so boring I could probably fall asleep trying to play it.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#4I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:33:26 PM
Honestly, I think I still need to see a bit more regarding how extensive the multiplayer is, especially since it's not the typical fps that I'm used to playing online. However, it gave me hope by looking like something I could possibly leave Halo (Microsoft) for.
---
#5Faliz18Posted 6/10/2013 7:54:01 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
For anyone who didn't watch the playstation 4 reveal.

Destiny = CoD/Halo/Borderlands crossbred baby

Cod=Good?

That game didn't look too great to me.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#6lderivedxPosted 6/10/2013 8:01:19 PM
MP vs ai is probably going to get boring quickly
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#7I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 8:04:07 PM
lderivedx posted...
MP vs ai is probably going to get boring quickly

Yeah. That's the main hurdle for me. That's why I'm hoping they'll have some sort of player v player mode/whatever.
---
#8mrgreen55Posted 6/10/2013 8:04:45 PM
i'm just bummed that killer instinct and dead rising 3 are going to be xbone exclusives, only games i have any sort of interest in.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#9briman112Posted 6/10/2013 8:04:48 PM
Looked neat. I still need to see more about it though.
---
Main GT: COB Bri Man112
Secondary GT: McDonkle
#10SanguineGizmoPosted 6/18/2013 9:42:51 AM
But Destiny is coming out on all most every console that exists, so I don't understand how that means Microsoft got buried?