Destiny looks awesome and Microcrotch got buried

#11jakethenoobPosted 6/18/2013 11:44:12 AM
Destiny is going to come out, it's going to be popular for a few months and then it will vanish and no one will care.

You know why people keep saying it's "the next Halo", or why it's so popular? Because Bungie is making it. That's the only reason.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#12That1GuyyPosted 6/18/2013 12:04:02 PM
SanguineGizmo posted...
But Destiny is coming out on all most every console that exists, so I don't understand how that means Microsoft got buried?

It's going to have PS3 exclusive content, although that may just end up being time-exclusive DLC.

And people hate Microsoft so they'll nay-say the company at any opportunity.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#13darren19822000Posted 6/18/2013 1:40:46 PM
it will end up like defiance is now..fun for a week or two then boring...if you can even get the game to work
---
gt darren reefnugs
#14I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 2:55:36 PM
That1Guyy posted...
SanguineGizmo posted...
But Destiny is coming out on all most every console that exists, so I don't understand how that means Microsoft got buried?

It's going to have PS3 exclusive content, although that may just end up being time-exclusive DLC.

And people hate Microsoft so they'll nay-say the company at any opportunity.

I was stating two different things within the topic title; the two thoughts weren't intended to be completely relevant to one another besides being my summation of what I thought was important within the PS4 reveal.
---
GT: Rhythmism
#15Scooby510Posted 6/18/2013 7:12:03 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
i'm just bummed that killer instinct and dead rising 3 are going to be xbone exclusives, only games i have any sort of interest in.

Get an xbox so i can body u for free. Best Glacius NA
---
Lil B is my friend.
#16AmazingDanyPosted 6/18/2013 9:47:57 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
i'm just bummed that killer instinct and dead rising 3 are going to be xbone exclusives, only games i have any sort of interest in.

Are they really "exclusive forever"?
#17jester48Posted 6/19/2013 1:33:40 PM
Halo is losing it's luster for me, but even that won't push me to be excited about a Bungie game.

They have never made a good game on purpose.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good