Am I the only one that never picks up power weapons because my teammates betray

#1SilverFTFDPosted 6/13/2013 6:43:12 PM
me for it? So many people do it and it's so annoying, so I just use the BR and still do pretty good and I just avoid picking up power weapons so I don't get betrayed.
#2Toho2Posted 6/13/2013 6:52:09 PM
Its just stupid selfish people who think they're the real Master Chief.
---
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-
#3COG_KillaPosted 6/13/2013 7:04:47 PM
i've gotten betrayed after stealing an assassination kill once. I've never been betrayed for a power weapon.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#4Faliz18Posted 6/13/2013 7:19:33 PM
COG_Killa posted...
i've gotten betrayed after stealing an assassination kill once. I've never been betrayed for a power weapon.

Hah. Same.

I was in Dominion and I had a shotgun. A teammate was assassinating this guy, but out of reflexes I shot him.

He got butthurt and chased me down. But I booted him.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#5ssj3bladePosted 6/14/2013 6:57:56 AM
If someone takes my assassination on purpose they are getting betrayed.
---
finalfantastica
#6xrvbchurchxPosted 6/14/2013 9:54:37 AM
ssj3blade posted...
If someone takes my assassination on purpose they are getting betrayed.

Yeah for real, it is a giant douche move.. especially when they are gonna die and you save them by assasinating the person.. and then they yoink you.
---
Was going to put an awesome RVB quote here, but there's just to many to choose from. So make your own
#7hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 6/14/2013 10:10:47 AM(edited)
i pick up the power weapons and trick them to betraying me

they wanna be like that but when you keep tricking them to trigger the kick option
they start crying and message you 90% time its funny

people take halo to seriously... its just a game

win or lose ima have fun trolling them kids that team kill over power weapons

i find the ones that jump in mantis and shoot you to be more bothersome and there argument tends to be you shot at me 1st when in fact it was someone else on team lol

if they kill you for power weapon there going cry when they get kicked from game

oh and 99% time if they kill you for the weapon they dont know how to use it and end up passing the weapon to the other team
#8darren19822000Posted 6/14/2013 11:08:45 AM
i didnt think you could betray unless with a vehichle..did they change that at some point?
---
gt darren reefnugs
#9hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 6/14/2013 11:28:48 AM
darren19822000 posted...
i didnt think you could betray unless with a vehichle..did they change that at some point?

yes they enabled the kick and friendly fire now

mainly due to low hp assassinations kill stealing were you just about to kill em then your team walks by and starts shooting them and get the kill
#10darren19822000Posted 6/14/2013 11:45:50 AM
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...
darren19822000 posted...

yes they enabled the kick and friendly fire now

mainly due to low hp assassinations kill stealing were you just about to kill em then your team walks by and starts shooting them and get the kill

i always steal them...they just need to point yoinks back in
---
gt darren reefnugs