Am I the only one that never picks up power weapons because my teammates betray

#11BlueRunway05Posted 6/14/2013 12:52:34 PM
I've been betrayed for a mongoose. Seriously, this is stupid and a waste time to betray because some stupidheads didn't get what they want. They could wait for a Mantis, a Wraith, or a Scorpion. I wished that I would play with better sport players.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#12BlueRunway05Posted 6/14/2013 12:55:06 PM
Faliz18 posted...
COG_Killa posted...
i've gotten betrayed after stealing an assassination kill once. I've never been betrayed for a power weapon.

Hah. Same.

I was in Dominion and I had a shotgun. A teammate was assassinating this guy, but out of reflexes I shot him.

He got butthurt and chased me down. But I booted him.

That happens to me when I'm assassinating someone. I usually let it go because it wasn't on purpose. But on other times, they do it on purpose.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#13darren19822000Posted 6/14/2013 1:13:56 PM
BlueRunway05 posted...
I've been betrayed for a mongoose. Seriously, this is stupid and a waste time to betray because some stupidheads didn't get what they want. They could wait for a Mantis, a Wraith, or a Scorpion. I wished that I would play with better sport players.

id say party up with me and the crew...everyone is real chill, which makes up for them being terrible. as long as you dont cry when i steal assasinations...sometimes i do it to them just to make them rage for the game
---
gt darren reefnugs