I am bored and since this board is active prep for a debate..covies vs Sw Empire

#1--Hope--Posted 6/15/2013 9:04:30 AM
The battle is as follows...keeping in mind that this battle takes place over/on reach and the empire just got out of hyperspace and is now moving star destroyers in surprise attack position.

Air units:

-Covies:
4 covenant corvettes
1 covenant assault carrier as the main flag ship with fleetmaster on board
600 seraphs, 100 space warfare banshees, 200 phantoms, 100 liches, 100 vampire craft
-covie battlecruisers, and the Truth and Reconciliation as the arbiter's flagship

-Empire:
4 victory class star destroyers each equipped with "base delta zero" tools
Executer as the flagship with Tarkin on board, 800 tie fighters, 300 tie intercepters equipped with boarding pods, 270 landing craft with mounted E-Web turrets, 150 tartan class anti fighter patrol cruisers, 150 tie bombers, and one "Bellator" class super star destroyer as Admiral Piett's flagship

Ground units:

Covies:

Since ground units are usually so vast I am not going to do #'s.
-You halo fanboys know what covie units there are, and if Pluton is entered into the battle so is starkiller...so yeah..I've done my homework, halo legends, all halo series the works....Halo Mythos (the comics) is NOT included in this battle, only halo series games halo 1, halo 2, halo 3, halo 3 odst, halo wars, halo reach and halo 4 as well as halo legends based units
-Only pick one arbiter( if I were you I would go with Ripa moramee)

Empire:

-For Empire the leader is darth vader from force unleashed, keeping in mind he is still in his prime not old raspy vader from episode 6.
-Other leaders include Kir Kanos, Mara jade and Maximillian veers. Also present is none other than Darth Sidious, also in his prime just after episode 3.

Since the majority of halo fanboys are not familiar with empire some of the ground forces are as follows:

Stormtroopers, riot-troopers, red guard, storm commandos/orbital drop commandos, heavy environmental suit troopers, jet pack troopers etc..

Saved the best soldiers for last...Boba Fett, Bosk, and Dengar are all hired on for the job...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#2--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 9:32:05 AM
At first it starts out with the star destroyer fleet arriving outside of reach's sensor range...... The fleet launches 6 pods into a meteor shower(sound familiar?) Each pod has an elite red guard, the sixth containing starkiller. Due to star killer using the force to shroud the pods from the covie's sensors and sight they seem like they are going to make it past. So far the covies have not taken notice. First step plant insurrectionists on reach to disable and destroy the cloaking field for the battle carrier...

Once they land spread out and pair up in squads of two. Kir kanos sticks with starkiller, and the remaining guards prep the package. You see, unlike Unsc the Empire has technology to level the cloaking facility, once the beacon is primed and in place...best part is, they do not even need to be right up next to the station in order to fire a pitiful ( as in the mac will not even scratch a star destroyer, unless of course the ship is a sniper and they hit the shield generators...which it's not) mac shot...

Once the beacon is in place the executer will fire a salvo of Delta zero bombardment shots...

But before any of that the squads must fight their way to the facility, shut down the shields and most likely fight a couple of chieftains and shield marshalls.

Now if I were covies I would put in place a liche and a scarab... both of which are fodder for starkiller to use against the facility...

Your move...
---
#3ZeldaMutantPosted 6/15/2013 9:59:08 AM
Pluton is noncanon, so get Starkiller out. But still, doesn't a blaster pistol have enough teratons to oneshot a covenant supercarrier, while stormtrooper durasteel armor can tank plasma torpedoes?
---
#4--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:09:46 AM
ZeldaMutant posted...
Pluton is noncanon, so get Starkiller out. But still, doesn't a blaster pistol have enough teratons to oneshot a covenant supercarrier, while stormtrooper durasteel armor can tank plasma torpedoes?

Woa, woa, woa...A blaster pistol is powerful enough to blast a 5m hole in ferrracrete not destroy a cruiser in one hit... as for no pluton.... No starkiller I guess. Instead of starkiller with Kanos it is Mara Jade with kanos...stormtrooper armor is pretty thick but still they don't have enough armor to tank a plasma torpedo, much less a fuel rod. But They also are not the brightest minds sometimes, if you know what I mean... But they do have superior blaster tech.

Covie Personal shield vs E-11 blaster. Blaster wins. One and a half clips and it is a guaranteed kill. The blaster that blasted a hole in ferracrete was han solo's and his was upgraded so I think it is safe to say that E-11's are not overpowered.
---
#5ssj3bladePosted 6/15/2013 10:13:26 AM
You seem to be rustling for the Star Wars team very hard.

Don't worry tho m8 they win very easily. The entire Covenant would lose to one Star Destroyer, minus perhaps the Keyship.
---
finalfantastica
#6--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:18:48 AM
ssj3blade posted...

Don't worry tho m8 they win very easily. The entire Covenant would lose to one Star Destroyer, minus perhaps the Keyship.

I need to set one thing strait. I am a fan of both. Personally do you want to know what I think would happen if there actually was a war between the two? Both sides would eliminate a lot of each other, and the Empire would be left with a very exploitable weakness, with the covenant eliminated entirely. Sorry halo NOTHING competes with a dark lord of the sith....NOTHING.... No arbiter, no chief, it would not matter the Emperor would destroy them so bad not even chief's honor would be left. Sidious may be old but the force makes him unbelievably insanely hard to kill. Only an apprentice can kill the master as the prophecy is told.
---
#7--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:24:48 AM
--Hope-- posted...
ssj3blade posted...

I need to set one thing strait. I am a fan of both. Personally do you want to know what I think would happen if there actually was a war between the two? Both sides would eliminate a lot of each other, and the Empire would be left with a very exploitable weakness, with the covenant eliminated entirely. Sorry halo NOTHING competes with a dark lord of the sith....NOTHING.... No arbiter, no chief, it would not matter the Emperor would destroy them so bad not even chief's honor would be left. Sidious may be old but the force makes him unbelievably insanely hard to kill. Only an apprentice can kill the master as the prophecy is told.

ahh yes. But lets save that event for another day...Back on topic...

The covenant would probably kill most of the insurrection forces sent by the empire once they are discovered. Kanos and Jade would probably hijack a liche and use that in one of those outrageous crash the ship into the base moments. Good times...

Arbiter would by now have taken notice and is probably prepping a drop pod for ground assault...

By now Kanos and Jade are probably feeling the full might of covie forces bear down on them. But Kanos has destroyed armies with no help, and Jade has done her fair share of anti-jedi black ops for the emperor so it is safe to say the are still alive...
---
#8JaidabeccaPosted 6/15/2013 10:29:09 AM
The only Sci-fi franchise that could contend with Star Wars is Doctor Who & that's mainly because of the TARDIS' ability to travel through time. Just go back & prevent any villain such as Palpatine from coming into power. For example: The Doctor could take Palpatine to a different family to be raised differently & possibly not realize his force ability & therefore not be trained by Darth Plagueis & so on.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#9--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:36:03 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
The only Sci-fi franchise that could contend with Star Wars is Doctor Who & that's mainly because of the TARDIS' ability to travel through time. Just go back & prevent any villain such as Palpatine from coming into power. For example: The Doctor could take Palpatine to a different family to be raised differently & possibly not realize his force ability & therefore not be trained by Darth Plagueis & so on.

Good point but lets not forget the role of the Mortis family.....

Oh Abeloth, awaken from your sleep...
And the Son would restore balance by finding someone else to take palpatine's place as sith lord.
---
#10--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:38:26 AM
Jaid try going to this link. Meet abeloth...

http://darkriddle1.deviantart.com/art/Abeloth-Star-Wars-292094599
---