what multiplayer game = has banshees ??

#11HELLWOLF06(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 11:01:37 AM
Echeclus11 posted...
HELLWOLF06 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
If you want planes go play Battlefield 3 or get a PS3 and play Warhawk.

no i want game modes ... and this game had a plane in it at like the end of single player

If your talking about the Pelican I think to get that in Big Team Slayer you have to destroy 3 banshees in one match and then you get the ordinance call in for it. 3 Other people can ride on it. I think it got nerfed with the last update but in my opinion it is still over powered...

not the pelican but the jet from teh end of singleplayer where had to fly about and dodge liek 1000 things and then blow up some spheres then fly down a tunnel dug by the UNSC
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
#12That1GuyyPosted 6/16/2013 11:26:39 AM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
not the pelican but the jet from teh end of singleplayer where had to fly about and dodge liek 1000 things and then blow up some spheres then fly down a tunnel dug by the UNSC

Please no.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#13Faliz18Posted 6/16/2013 11:35:29 AM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
Echeclus11 posted...
HELLWOLF06 posted...
That1Guyy posted...

no i want game modes ... and this game had a plane in it at like the end of single player

If your talking about the Pelican I think to get that in Big Team Slayer you have to destroy 3 banshees in one match and then you get the ordinance call in for it. 3 Other people can ride on it. I think it got nerfed with the last update but in my opinion it is still over powered...

The Broadsword in MP would control awfully.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#14tubb311Posted 6/17/2013 12:48:06 PM
game = has banshees?

WTF??!!!!!
#15DougEInstructorPosted 6/17/2013 1:42:22 PM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
Echeclus11 posted...
HELLWOLF06 posted...
That1Guyy posted...

you thought those = banshees??