Question about Spartan Ops...a little confused

#1pro9b17Posted 6/18/2013 2:35:23 PM
I hear there are 10 episodes that you can play online with other people, but when I search for a MP game, there are only five episodes you can play with randoms. But when I browse episodes, there are more, with different chapters. Are those single player only? Is there a way to play those game multiplayer with randoms like the other five episodes?
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2That1GuyyPosted 6/18/2013 3:16:15 PM
Spartan Ops matchmaking only includes the most recent chapter of the season. If you wish to play older chapters you can only do that in a private lobby.

At least once before 343 has done an encore of the first chapter and put it back in matchmaking, but I don't know what their time frame on doing it again is.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3Doofe_2012Posted 6/18/2013 7:04:16 PM
Right now, they seem to be doing just random chapters from the whole season.

At the moment, matchmaking can put you in Ep7Ch2, Ep8Ch3, Ep2Ch3, Ep9Ch1, and Ep9Ch5
---
Gamertag: ColossusCHD
Currently playing: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, GRAW2, MW3
#4ThunderCavalierPosted 6/19/2013 12:06:15 PM
Yeah, 343i usually cycles through each episode chronologically, then takes the most popular chapters and puts them in Matchmaking rotation, then goes back to Episode 1 and does it all over again.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^