Question about Spartan Ops...a little confused

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about Spartan Ops...a little confused

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
3 years ago#1
I hear there are 10 episodes that you can play online with other people, but when I search for a MP game, there are only five episodes you can play with randoms. But when I browse episodes, there are more, with different chapters. Are those single player only? Is there a way to play those game multiplayer with randoms like the other five episodes?
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
3 years ago#2
Spartan Ops matchmaking only includes the most recent chapter of the season. If you wish to play older chapters you can only do that in a private lobby.

At least once before 343 has done an encore of the first chapter and put it back in matchmaking, but I don't know what their time frame on doing it again is.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

User Info: Doofe_2012

Doofe_2012
3 years ago#3
Right now, they seem to be doing just random chapters from the whole season.

At the moment, matchmaking can put you in Ep7Ch2, Ep8Ch3, Ep2Ch3, Ep9Ch1, and Ep9Ch5
Gamertag: ColossusCHD
Currently playing: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, GRAW2, MW3

User Info: ThunderCavalier

ThunderCavalier
3 years ago#4
Yeah, 343i usually cycles through each episode chronologically, then takes the most popular chapters and puts them in Matchmaking rotation, then goes back to Episode 1 and does it all over again.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about Spartan Ops...a little confused

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived